Xaliimos of S-Spot! God forbid if your husband dies are you SJWs gonna refuse to obey the ritual..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
that's expected of a widow ?

Islamically of your husband dies you are expected to wear black clothing for 4 months and 10 days.

She is not allowed to wear lavish clothes, ones that are colorful or new. She is not allowed to apply make up. She is not allowed to leave the home at night and only go out during daylight for necessities.

Therefore, I ask, will you lunatics refuse this age old practice ? :nahgirl::bell::bell:

Last edited:
Lol nowhere does it say they have to wear black clothing. I've always wondered why it is four months for a husband and not for your parents who have more rights over you? Is there a reason behind this

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Lol nowhere does it say they have to wear black clothing. I've always wondered why it is four months for a husband and not for your parents who have more rights over you? Is there a reason behind this

Look at this neefad, just look at her !

Obviously aabahaa ma kugu aaso, does he ?

Besides, your are in the property of your husband from the day he bought you ( the meher ).

I would wait one day.

During that day I would be resetting my tinder account and taking thirst inducing pictures.

A Somali male should never be mourned.

Look at this neefad, just look at her !

Obviously aabahaa ma kugu aaso, does he ?

Besides, your are in the property of your husband from the day he bought you ( the meher ).

War ha I caayin :chrisfreshhah:

What does having sex to do with it?

Property? Bought you? :camby: Wallahi billahi you need someone to karbaash you

Pregnancy and paternity. There's a waiting period after divorce as well.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
No one has more rights in Islam than a mother ! Jannah lies under her feet

Without your husband's permission you aren't allowed to take one single decision. :trumpsmirk:

He can over rule your mother

Rules remain the same though. Maybe there's a hikmah in it. You're also not a Muslim though so...

Almost as of the Quran wasn’t written by an all knowing being. Someone who didn’t realise the leeps modern technology would make. Where it was no longer necessary to wait 6 months. Almost as if it was written by a man from the Middle Ages.

Without your husband's permission you aren't allowed to take one single decision. :trumpsmirk:

He can over rule your mother
It's not a competition. Technically a wife would have more rights to having her necessities taken care of over his parents as well. Marriage creates a new family. Furthermore just because it's allowed does not mean you won't be held accountable for oppressive behaviours.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Well now you can find out if you’re pregnant in 5 minutes. What a lack of foresight lol

Go to any psychologist and relationship experts and they'll tell you one needs time to mourn and clear head before jumping into a new relationship. A woman is must vulnerable when she just had a loss. God is all wise. You, liberal qaxaabad have a tunnel vision without looking god's wisdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending