Xaliimos can be heartless sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Passes handkerchief. :dabcasar:

this-is-going-to-be-good-gif-7.gif

This is going to be good.

Sorry sweety, i only cry behind closed doors :sass1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
This Brother has been reduced to tears after spending all his cash on a ungrateful Xaliimo, only for her to ditch him for a chad :mjcry:
A moment of silence for the Bother :wow1:

Classic exemple of a beta male

The trend that Somalis pretend to be crying?

This is black twitter gold if they got their hands in it somalis would have to leave the Internet

Why are these xoolos given social media? Can’t we have a China style ban to save us the embarrassment

@Knowles

You don’t like the rough alpha male types and dismiss the “romantic” gentle dudes who cry publicly to reach their inner selves and share others with their misfortune. What do women like you want?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It has induced in me great feelings of sadness. But my sheer manliness and stiff upper lip-ness will not permit me to shed a tear :fittytousand:

Xaliimos be on your toes, we shall avenge Mr.ooyaaye
upload_2019-1-15_4-16-36-png.63576

Off topic - is a 'fitted' what Somali guys do to conceal the up-top bidar or is it more of a forehead reduction device?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
He invested a liitel little to much to early. Let's hope he learn from his mistake.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I think he probably sent it to her, to feel bad for him for what she done to him and she either exposed him herself or sent it to her friends who exposed him.

He should move on that ship has sailed next time dont invest your money into a girl whose not your wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending