XALIIMOS back home doing too much to reach ILBAXNIMO: 2 Xaliimos N a village makeout passionately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arent you a hijabi lol. Hijabi making out with chicks nowadays. Btw kissing is sexual. Its not sex....but a sexual act
I’m not a hijabi, and I don’t see it as sexual. I’ve only done it a few times and was not aroused when I did it.

And screw all of y’all downvoting me. I was just being honest.
:mjcry:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You’re acting like I slept with them. It was just a kiss, nothing sexual about it!
:mahubowtf:
Do you kiss your bestie like this?

Why would their lips touch in the first place?

There's no excuse for this!!!

Same sex Lips touching is forbidden in our religion.

I’m not a hijabi, and I don’t see it as sexual. I’ve only done it a few times and was not aroused when I did it.

And screw all of y’all downvoting me. I was just being honest.
:mjcry:
Loool not judging. Just my experience straight girls make out to get guys attention at parties or clubs usually drunk. But just make out. You sure you not into girls

Do you kiss your bestie like this?

Why would their lips touch in the first place?

There's no excuse for this!!!

Same sex Lips touching is forbidden in our religion.
I’ve only kissed my gaal friends. The thought of doing that with Muslim/Somali girls is too weird to me.

I haven’t done it recently either. I did it awhile back and it was only because I thought it was new and exciting. Plus they’re my friends, so we understood it wasn’t anything more than a little fun.
:ohno:
Loool not judging. Just my experience straight girls make out to get guys attention at parties or clubs usually drunk. But just make out. You sure you not into girls
I am 100% straight sxb.

I’ve only kissed my gaal friends. The thought of doing that with Muslim/Somali girls is too weird to me.

I haven’t done it recently either. I did it awhile back and it was only because I thought it was new and exciting. Plus they’re my friends, so we understood it wasn’t anything more than a little fun.

I am 100% straight sxb.
Tbh no woman is 100% straight. But I get your point. Daaamn cali you wild loool

I am 100% straight sxb.
You sure you ain't cadaan? Smoke weed kiss girls :noneck: I'm sorry sis but you're giving hawiye an L

I am 100% straight sxb.
Bi-curious girls waa la jecel yahay. Dont let these sexually confused qarax sex nigga get to you

Bi-curious girls waa la jecel yahay. Dont let these sexually confused qarax sex nigga get to you

That is the perfect word bi curios. Cali had a period of that....I just reacted to how she made it seem like thats something most girls do. But as sexy of thought a bi girl is....I couldnt be serious with one. The thought of losing your girl to a girl and come second to a tounge would destroy my confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending