Xaliimos are done in the west - Sheikh tells the bitter truth!

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
But it is true lol. You must be a girl as well.
Funny how it's only the girls who are disagreeing with this statement.
Don't shoot the messenger.
ill be honest man, out of all the girls in the west, i can genuinely say that xalimos are the most pious, outside of these twitter warriors and incels there are barely any videos of xalimos doing degenerate things, do you know how other muslim diasporas get down in the west?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
But it is true lol. You must be a girl as well.
Funny how it's only the girls who are disagreeing with this statement.
Don't shoot the messenger.
If you persist with the direction you are heading down. Then you won't be welcome here. :drakekidding: I'm a mod so I would not tempt fate. As for your unfounded opinions based off your experiences with low hanging fruit which clearly do not represent all. Do not project. Considering there are a lot of young girls on here. And you are making harmful universal statements. That won't work in your favour. SSpot has Somalis from nearly all major diasporas.

ill be honest man, out of all the girls in the west, i can genuinely say that xalimos are the most pious, outside of these twitter warriors and incels there are barely any videos of xalimos doing degenerate things, do you know how other muslim diasporas get down in the west?
I went to a top 10 university in the U.S, I have seen enough to come to this conclusion.
All the shisa spots were filled halimas. All the muslim and gaal immigrants had Somali girlfriends. Your must've haven't lived in a place with a lot of Somalis.

If you persist with the direction you are heading down. Then you won't be welcome here. :drakekidding: I'm a mod so I would not tempt fate. As for your unfounded opinions based off your experiences with low hanging fruit which clearly do not represent all. Do not project. Considering there are a lot of young girls on here. And you are making harmful universal statements. That won't work in your favour.
Are you threatening to ban me? Is that how it works? Someone shares their observations in real life, some people get offended and you are threatened with a ban? I suggest you grow some skin and don't read my posts if they are offensive to you. And while we are at it, please tell me how you completely skipped over the part where people were insulting me personally, something which I have not done.
@Admin Get hold of your stuff memebers sxb, they are out to kill engagements of this site. I made no harmful statements at all.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Are you threatening to ban me? Is that how it works? Someone shares their observations in real life, some people getting offended and you are threatened with a ban?
@Admin Get hold of your stuff memebers sxb. I made no harmful statements at all.
You are shaming all Somali women. :) So dealing with your attitude expediently is best. Not banning. Just giving you a cultural immersion on SSpot. About what is accepted and what is not. This is not Twitter.

Yes, because if you hate Somali women. Naturally, you will despise anything resembling them. If these girls had a Somali mother, no doubt they would have a field day. Instead, they are lukewarm at most toward the father. I do not generally see many practicing half-Somalis whose fathers married non-Muslim women. Also, isn't religiosity highly influenced by the mother? Don't get me wrong, there are exceptions to the rule. Especially with highly involved fathers, we know who spends the most time with children and has the most influence over them.

View attachment 326031

Women are just more religious .

Every Somali hooyo/ayeeyo goes to dugsi on the weekend.

When is the last time you heard of a dugsi for 50/60/70 year old Somali oodayal??

Somali oodayal too busy in the cafe chatting shit, whilst the ayeeyo is memorising the quran.

You are shaming all Somali women. :) So dealing with your attitudes expediently is best. Not banning. Just giving you a cultural immersion on SSpot. About what is accepted and what is not. This is not Twitter.
Good job backtracking that threat. We all speak English quite well.
Please don't read my posts if you are going to cry foul.
Have a good day.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Good job backtracking that threat. We all speak English quite well.
Please don't read my posts if you are going to cry foul.
Have a good day.
No can do. If it comes to my attention by members than it will be dealt with. And be aware of the rules and how to respectfully engage with members. :)

Have a good day.

No can do. If it comes to my attention by members than it will be dealt with. And be aware of the rules and how to respectfully engage with members. :)
I am sure plenty of angry chicks will be reporting me for speaking the truth and it sounds like you're so eager to pull the trigger. Thanks for the heads up.
I'll be taking my concerns to the @Admin .

The good thing about the children born in the west is their zero chance to have an impact on Somalia proper now and in the future. Most of them will have one or two chidlren in the same west as well and die off in one and half generation. Them and their offsprings. These quasi somalis are only few degrees different from their host nations in terms of culture and outlook of life.. And am talking about the ones who practice Islam, forget about the ones who completely lost their marbels and live like their gaalo hosts. Over all, the future of all things Somali rests with Somalis in Somalia.

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
I went to a top 10 university in the U.S, I have seen enough to come to this conclusion.
All the shisa spots were filled halimas. All the muslim and gaal immigrants had Somali girlfriends. Your must've haven't lived in a place with a lot of Somalis.
Yep 60% of Xalimos in the west are already finished and some xalimos on here are just coping bout it :mjdontkno:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Oh No Facepalm GIF by Bayer 04 Leverkusen

This Sheikh has a Jiin :kodaksmiley:

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
What's wrong with avoiding women of the streets? Even gaalo men look for "pure" women when settling down.
Why does this statement offend y'all? I don't get it.
That’s not what I asked and you seem to be on the defensive right now.

Trending