Xaliimos are done in the west - Sheikh tells the bitter truth!

Adeer Crackhead,

I am telling the truth about you. You are a drug user, yet you have the nerve to insult Somali women en-masse. Maybe the opiods have fried your little brain, and is preventing you from having the ability to distinguish between individuals and an entire gender/ethnicity of women.
Nobody cares about what you think about Somali women, any woman with sense would dodge you, in fear that you would steal her valuables to pay for your little habit.
Opioids are great! And if you didn't care about my opinions you wouldn't respond.
Be honest sister, I hit a nerve, you got upset and you felt attacked. :mjkkk:

Opioids are great! And if you didn't care about my opinions you wouldn't respond.
Be honest sister, I hit a nerve, you got upset and you felt attacked. :mjkkk:

I respond to any loser who makes baseless statements about Somali women, even crackheads like you. You want to get away with saying what you want, but it will not happen.

She doesn't care lol. She thinks like your typical somali person who think insulting people is the response to everything, even to truth and facts.

When you insult the reputation of Somali women en-mass, is it a compliment or an insult? You deserve the comments you are getting from me. Disrespect, begets disrespect. Adkeeyso Adeer.

didn't he only take drugs for his surgery, idk if that makes him a crack head or a drug user

He not only praised drugs, he said that he wishes he could use it again. Even talking drug user terms such as 'cycling'. What kind of adult, comes on a forum, filled with impressionable young people, to espouse the virtues of drug use??

Yet this oday, wants to act as a moral authority.

Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 14.12.14.png

When you insult the reputation of Somali women en-mass, is it a compliment or an insult? You deserve the comments you are getting from me. Disrespect, begets disrespect. Adkeeyso Adeer.
Adiga uun haigu daalin sister. I really don't mind being insulted.
I will continue to shed light to community issues. Somali girls being easily accessbile is as confirmed as the Qur'an being the words of God. There's no dispute about it, but you can continue insulting me and others who speak on this truth and see if there's any gain there for you.

I will continue to shed light to community issues. Somali girls being easily accessbile is as confirmed as the Qur'an being the words of God. There's no dispute about it, but you can continue insulting me and others who speak on this truth and see if there's any gain there for you.

Somali women are not easy, you know who is known to be easy? Drug users, and if you keep it up, you'll be selling your body on the streets, for a hit of those opiods you love so much.

You can't clean your reputations online. Do it in real life, whatever is left of it anyway.

And people wonder why we have dorknn, when there are odays like this one, making nasty comments about Somali women. You are a disgraceful oday, and I hope Malakul Mawt snatches your miserable soul as you slander us.

And people wonder why we have dorknn, when there are odays like this one, making nasty comments about Somali women. You are a disgraceful oday, and I hope Malakul Mawt snatches your miserable soul as you slander us.
why don't you hit up the angel of death since you can now send him to people you despise whenever you want. :ftw9nwa:
Don't insult people if you gonna be hurt so easily.
Crackheads like me don't care whether they are insulted or not but you sure as hell do.

why don't you hit up the angel of death since you can now send him to people you despise whenever you want. :ftw9nwa:
Don't insult people if you gonna be hurt so easily.
Crackheads like me don't care whether they are insulted or not but you sure as hell do.

Don't worry Oday, on the day of judgement, all Somali women, past and present, will wait for you to produce your witnesses for all the comments you made about our chastity and reputation.

Hurt? lmao, I am disgusted with you, learn the difference.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
That is not true. From I have seen it is ex-saqajaans and incels that denigrate Somali women. Considering them an undifferentiated group. If you continue with your collective statements condemning a whole ethnicity of women then I do not think you will be positively received on here. Your unhealthy attitudes are not welcome.

That is not true. From I have seen it is ex-saqajaans and incels that denigrate Somali women. Considering them an undifferentiated group. If you continue with your collective statements condemning a whole ethnicity of women then I do not think you will be positively received on here. Your unhealthy attitudes are not welcome.
But it is true lol. You must be a girl as well.
Funny how it's only the girls who are disagreeing with this statement.
Don't shoot the messenger.

Trending