Xaliimos are done in the west - Sheikh tells the bitter truth!

Kisame

Plotting world domination
You're gaal sxb, of course you wouldn't mind paying for what other niggas got for free.
Bro the xalimos and Farahs back home are having sex :mjkkk:

The chick your plotting to get married to back home has probably been in a few relationships already

Somalis in the diaspora are way more religious than somalis back home

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You do know the Somali woman with the most expensive wedding and an incredibly high Mehr that has her wedding in the burj Khalifa in Dubai was a 35 yr old woman who is rumored to be a single mother? Can you imagine, no one has topped her and she’s ‘old’ for Somali standards.

@Sophisticate I think you mentioned it since the groom was Gadabursi.
It has more to do with looks and status. :chrisfreshhah:Younger people have less money and lower mehrs. Young women are more likely to be conned into accepting lowered prices. People rarely marry with large age gaps. A first cousin of mine married after 40 and had a sizeable mehr. Granted at over 50 she's still more beautiful than most - four kids later.

Also forget Somalis. It is not uncommon for Uber wealthy ajnabis to marry women over 35 who are very accomplished. Do not ever fall for this nonsense some men spew to disparage women and lowball them. They project and act like their preferences are that of every man. AJ is becoming progressively more red pill as time goes on. That is for sure.

Most single faarahs are quite angry at how accessible their counterparts are to all men. Literally all men.
I'd be upset if I was a single Somali male today.
Quit lying. I never heard any of my Somali male friends in real life angry at how "accessible" Somali women are. I only see these opinions espoused by dark N&N incels on twitter that hate Somali women.

Most of Somali girls I know are regular girls who don't go out much, these slanders is straight libel. And trust me I seen my fair share of girls that went clubbing or partying but they are nowhere near the majority, you can say that about any muslim girl in other cultures.

Bro the xalimos and Farahs back home are having sex :mjkkk:

The chick your plotting to get married to back home has probably been in a few relationships already

Somalis in the diaspora are way more religious than somalis back home
I have been married since 2015. I mentioned many times how grateful I am to have married early and not be single right now. Shit looks bleak at best both genders.

Are people still falling for these bait threads
It's not falling for baits alone, nor is it primary either. Everyone knows the cheap intents behind the threads aimed to garner attention for controversy. It's that the ones who participate have psychological personal drivers that necessitate reactionary outrage stemming from emotional dysfunctionalities, which entails that these threads are the excuse for the daily arguments, not the necessary cause. Any excuse goes.

Every outrage comes from the immature sense that the problem being raised is an extension of themselves. Even the most obscure thing has to be catastrophic and a reflection of how one set of people are morally responsible on a grand scale, and the problem, not only has to indicate many detrimental damning characteristics with those sets of people, but it reflects the justification for many other finger-pointing faults. To me, this screams privilege and immaturity.

The ones who have experienced tough life and seen sides of the world that are not so fun talk the least and carry themselves with wisdom with a deeper understanding and know the value of self-accountability. The ones who did not, self-righteously shout the loudest. Their perceived sense of self-accountability is measured in the sense of how the other side is seen as having wider wiggle room. "So, well, if the other side is totally corrupt according to me, then who am I to be held to such unrealistic standards when they are worse than us in those metrics? Well. We are more decent than them but when we mess up it is never as bad as them. So no one has a right to say anything to us." It's quite amazing.:pachah1:

Marry your own kind to aviod major headches and contribute to your community/identity. Ultimately you end up prolieferating your own people and your resources as a unit are not wasted on building a different community.

Marry your own kind to aviod major headches and contribute to your community/identity. Ultimately you end up prolieferating your own people and your resources as a unit are not wasted on building a different community.

you have no idea how many grown Arab and Pakistani man I have met at work who cried because they married a white gaal and she took the kids. And now their kids are surrounded by alcohol bottles and Christmas gifts by grandparents

what a chances that kid will ever be a Muslim ? But he chose to put his stick where it was not meant. He did not think. His horniness got the better of him. So it’s his own fault his kids are non Muslim.

you have no idea how many grown Arab and Pakistani man I have met at work who cried because they married a white gaal and she took the kids. And now their kids are surrounded by alcohol bottles and Christmas gifts by grandparents

what a chances that kid will ever be a Muslim ? But he chose to put his stick where it was not meant. He did not think. His horniness got the better of him. So it’s his own fault his kids are non Muslim.
Exactly, children have 2 rights among many from their father and that is choosing a righteous mother and giving them a good name. As a man its dangerous to stuff those up.

You can hardly blame xaliye and those who listen to him when there are videos of somali chicks getting pulled by everyone on tiktok and instagram.
Only in your mind can you clean the bad reputation of our sisters. I am holding back because other ajnabis read this site but I am sure you know just how easy our xalimos are. You mentioned you are from london in another post. Do I need to remind you the term that the madows there gave the Somali girls? You can't open a social media platform without seeing a Somali girl acting deseprate and classless throwing herself at anyone who looks her way like she's some sort of stray dog. What happened to you lot? Doesn't the same legion that tells you to put hijab on also tell you to be modest and not mix with men? We should end this discussion here while I am holding back or I might have to start responding with receipts only.

The opiod lover is talking about 'class', and 'reputation' niman dhiman, maxaa aragti uu laaban!!

You are an out and proud drug consumer, but you want to act as if you have the moral high ground. You are not even ashamed of the fact that you were advertising drug use on a forum with young people, some of whom, maybe be susceptible to your little crackhead advert.
But of course, your kind, thinks that normal conduct is for women, and you men, are the ones who should police us, as you do whatever you want.

The opiod lover is talking about 'class', and 'reputation' niman dhiman, maxaa aragti uu laaban!!

You are an out and proud drug consumer, but you want to act as if you have the moral high ground. You are not even ashamed of the fact that you were advertising drug use on a forum with young people, some of whom, maybe be susceptible to your little crackhead advert.
But of course, your kind, thinks that normal conduct is for women, and you men, are the ones who should police us, as you do whatever you want.
Notice how she goes straight to attacking me. Must've hit a nerve like I did with @Angelina :mjkkk:

I am sorry you feel that way sister. As for my drug use, I wouldn't post about it if I thought someone calling me a crackhead would hurt. Finally, single succssfull Somali men or all men for that matter deserve feminine, classy lady who has squeaky clean reputation. Men aren't going to turn easily accessible women with high milage into housewives.

Notice how she goes straight to attacking me. Must've hit a nerve like I did with @Angelina :mjkkk:

I am sorry you feel that way sister. As for my drug use, I wouldn't post about it if I thought someone calling me a crackhead would hurt. Finally, single succssfull Somali men or all men for that matter deserve feminine, classy lady who has squeaky clean reputation. Men aren't going to turn easily accessible women with high milage into housewives.

Adeer Crackhead,

I am telling the truth about you. You are a drug user, yet you have the nerve to insult Somali women en-masse. Maybe the opiods have fried your little brain, and is preventing you from having the ability to distinguish between individuals and an entire gender/ethnicity of women.
Nobody cares about what you think about Somali women, any woman with sense would dodge you, in fear that you would steal her valuables to pay for your little habit.

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
Adeer Crackhead,

I am telling the truth about you. You are a drug user, yet you have the nerve to insult Somali women en-masse. Maybe the opiods have fried your little brain, and is preventing you from having the ability to distinguish between individuals and an entire gender/ethnicity of women.
Nobody cares about what you think about Somali women, any woman with sense would dodge you, in fear that you would steal her valuables to pay for your little habit.
didn't he only take drugs for his surgery, idk if that makes him a crack head or a drug user

Trending

Latest posts