Xaliimos are done in the west - Sheikh tells the bitter truth!

To add further, these large, expensive mixed weddings are always of younger women too. Ageism and colourism is what it means to be Somali. Their mehers are larger too while they'll have the darker skinned woman not even get a meher sometimes. You can't fix the problem if we have western raised Somalis claiming what I'm saying is not true.
You do know the Somali woman with the most expensive wedding and an incredibly high Mehr that has her wedding in the burj Khalifa in Dubai was a 35 yr old woman who is rumored to be a single mother? Can you imagine, no one has topped her and she’s ‘old’ for Somali standards.

@Sophisticate I think you mentioned it since the groom was Gadabursi.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
You do know the Somali woman with the most expensive wedding and an incredibly high Mehr that has her wedding in the burj Khalifa in Dubai was a 35 yr old woman who is rumored to be a single mother? Can you imagine, no one has topped her and she’s ‘old’ for Somali standards.

@Sophisticate I think you mentioned it since the groom was Gadabursi.

I'm not saying it's right. It's 100% wrong. I'm speaking about in general terms. It's obvious that man is a decent man and her a decent woman. You're providing rare examples.

I'm not saying it's right. It's 100% wrong. I'm speaking about in general terms. It's obvious that man is a decent man and her a decent woman. Your providing rare examples.
Yes I know I’m but despite this, it’s an older woman of 35 that had a wedding Somalis on social media dubbed ‘the wedding of the century. The wedding was supposedly a $1 million dollars and she had it in the most expensive venue in Dubai and her Mehr was also astronomical and all the Somali singers performed at the wedding.

My point is, life isn’t black and white and it’s funny that I doubt any young Somali girl can top that. The wedding was absolutely crazy. May Allah bless them with a happy marriage.

@Angelina you have been the one clapping back at many people here for years looking down on older women. You know it's true. Why are you flipping the script?
Life experience.

Btw, I believe men are free to choose whom they want. If they don’t want an older woman, that’s on them but what I hate is those weirdos who choose to slander them and a lot of it is due to bitterness. The age of marriage is rising for young women in the west and that’s because girls don’t want to rush marrying in case they marry a loser. Hence the standards for men have risen whilst before a girl would marry at 20 with little care for things women now look at.

These are the same men that would swear a rich man would never marry an older girl yet one of the richest Somalis threw the most expensive wedding for a girl many on here would say isn’t worth it. To make it funnier many assumed she was super young, but she was actually in her 30s but is beautiful MashaAllah and clearly takes care of herself.

That is where you go too far. Claiming they’re easier. Definitely don’t believe this and believe there is an element of bashing. There is now way you can actually say that’s ‘facts.’ Go to any place with many Somalis and you’d find that the girls are mostly covered up and you’d be hard pressed to find an illegitimate child and when you do, the whole communities is shocked since it hardly happens.

The only group of men who say that about Xalimos are the Faraxs in the partying scene who party with the degenerates.
You're angry I get it and you can disagree all you want and spin this a thousand different ways, facts don't stop being real.
By the way, what faarahs think should be of the greatest importance to single Somali ladies because these are the men who are seeking them for marriage 90% of the time. Most single faarahs are quite angry at how accessible their counterparts are to all men. Literally all men.
I'd be upset if I was a single Somali male today.

You're angry I get it and you can disagree all you want and spin this a thousand different ways, facts don't stop being real.
By the way, what faarahs think should be of the greatest importance to single Somali ladies because these are the men who are seeking them for marriage 90% of the time. Most single faarahs are quite angry at how accessible their counterparts are to all men. Literally all men.
I'd be upset if I was a single Somali male today.
They’re not accessible and you have no proof of such slander and I’ve never heard of normal Faraxs outside the internet say this. The thing is, people marry like for like. If you’re a Farax that hits the clubs or those Somali house parties littered with Abdis and Xalimos, you’re going to get that impression.

The vast majority aren’t accessible and it’s such a disgusting Insult and very much influenced by the redpill content you’ve been watching online.

If you’re part of a Somali community, seeing Somali girls of all walks of life, it’s impossible for you to truly believe this.

Anyways this is my last post. You’re a troll and or a weirdo redpiller. No man with Gheerah for his community can utter what you’re saying. You’re basically saying Somali girls are committing Zina en-masse and that’s above all haram and it’s vulgar.

They’re not accessible and you have no proof of such slander and I’ve never heard of normal Faraxs outside the internet say this. The thing is, people marry like for like. If you’re a Farax that hits the clubs or those Somali house parties littered with Abdis and Xalimos, you’re going to get that impression.

The vast majority aren’t accessible and it’s such a disgusting Insult and very much influenced by the redpill content you’ve been watching online.

If you’re part of a Somali community, seeing Somali girls of all walk, it’s impossible for you to truly believe this.

Anyways this is my last post. You’re a troll and or a weirdo redpiller. No man with Gheerah for his community can utter what you’re saying.
I forgive you the for the personal attacks. The reason you're seeing men online say these things is because you are online. am I supposed to appear to you to say these things when you are on the computer? Also don't forget the internet and online opinions also bleed into real life.
Somali girls are accessible to all men, that's a fact that you Angelina can't change and the prove is everywhere but you have to want to see it. They are the only "Muslim" women who are this easy to chat to and pick up. We have seen thousands upon thousands of videos proving this. Goodnight sis.

Oh No Facepalm GIF by Bayer 04 Leverkusen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I forgive you the for the personal attacks. The reason you're seeing men online say these things is because you are online. am I supposed to appear to you to say these things when you are on the computer? Also don't forget the internet and online opinions also bleed into real life.
Somali girls are accessible to all men, that's a fact that you Angelina can't change and the prove is everywhere but you have to want to see it. Goodnight sis.
No, you’re a redpiller misogynist. Somalis statistically have the lowest IR marriage and as long as those marriages are halal and not based on them marry gaals or Zina, it’s fine. So what’s your point? Then marrying ajnabis or are you claiming they’re Zanis?

Also, what proof do you have they majority commit Zina? Such a claim is outrageous. That’s more insulting than anything I can say to you and above all it’s haram.

The problem here is you are mistaking speaking facts with bashing. What do I get from bashing my womefolk when they are a reflection of me? I have lived in the diaspora enough to know that Somali youth, boys included are only culturally religious. Don't be so defensive because that won't help our case. It's a not a personal attack either, our community is not as pious as you think and Zina is way more common than you think. I am only one individual and I have seen enough to conclude that Somali girls in the diaspora have fallen off.

You can draw a similar conclusions from the Somali boys based on your own observations. Let's not sugar coat our problems, but that doesn't mean we should use to fight each other. We should just realize that we have a community issue and go from their and seek solutions.

No, you’re a redpiller misogynist. Somalis statistically have the lowest IR marriage and as long as those marriages are halal and not based on them marry gaals or Zina, it’s fine. So what’s your point? Then marrying ajnabis or are you claiming they’re Zanis?

Also, what proof do you have they majority commit Zina? Such a claim is outrageous. That’s more insulting than anything I can say to you and above all it’s haram.
Why don't you stick to the topic and let me worry about what I am.
I haven't said anything about you personally because I know that's wrong.
If I were to guess, you are getting angry because perhaps some of the points I am making are hitting too close to home?

Wallahi it’s fascinating that’s a Hadith because I’ve noticed this phenomenon. The most misogynistic Faraxs who used to believe that Xalimos had a bad rep were the ones who would party with the degenerate Xalimos and would surround themselves with the worst of men and women.

I’m not saying that Somalis don’t have their fair share of female degenerates but it isn’t anywhere near on the level of this poster is claiming. He’s trying to say most are easy and even insinuating the worst when other communities always praise our modesty and high rates of hijab wearing compared to other communities. But this man can only see the worst of his women

Why don't you stick to the topic and let me worry about what I am.
I haven't said anything about you personally because I know that's wrong.
If I were to guess, you are getting angry because perhaps some of the points I am making are hitting too close to home?
Lol, I knew it. That’s how it always goes. You ask for why they are saying such blatant slandering and then they turn the table on to you.

Why are you misogynistic men so predictable? So now you’re going to claim that I too must be easy? Do you not see why no one will think you’re a sane decent human since you’re quick to accuse women of indecency with no proof?

why would you now insinuate anything like that about me?

Wallahi it’s fascinating that’s a Hadith because I’ve noticed this phenomenon. The most misogynistic Faraxs who used to believe that Xalimos had a bad rep were the ones who would party with the degenerate Xalimos and would surround themselves with the worst of men and women.

I’m not saying that Somalis don’t have their fair share of female degenerates but it isn’t anywhere near on the level of this poster is claiming. He’s trying to say most are easy and even insinuating the worst when other communities always praise our modesty and high rates of hijab wearing compared to other communities. But this man can only see the worst of his women
It's your responsiblity to keep your reputation high and clean. If you run it through the mud, we will say it openly and remind you to not embarrass yourself.
The reason people like mufti menk praise us for our Hijab is because he's an outsider, he doesn't see the entire community like we do. You really have to come up with a better response than he's a misogynist lol. I have seen you clap back at so many dudes with that already and I have barely been a member. I think you would be better served if you were more calm. You wouldn't' be this upset if I was lying.

Lol, I knew it. That’s how it always goes. You ask for why they are saying such blatant slandering and then they turn the table on to you.

Why are you misogynistic men so predictable? So now you’re going to claim that I too must be easy? Do you not see why no one will think you’re a sane decent human since you’re quick to accuse women of indecency with no proof?

why would you now insinuate anything like that about me?
I mean it ain't like you had a proof that I was a misogynist or is the insinuation supposed to be one sided? You should take your own advise and not name call people for disagreeing with you.
With that out of the way, why does speaking the truth make you this upset? What happened? Did you perhaps think I was talking about you?

It's your responsiblity to keep your reputation high and clean. If you run it through the mud, we will say it openly and remind you to account.
The reason people like mufti menk praise us for our Hijab is because he's an outsider, he doesn't see the entire community like we do. You really have to come up with a better response than he's a misogynist lol. I have seen you clap back at so many dudes with that already and I have barely been a member. I think you would be better served if you were more calm. You wouldn't' be this upset if I was lying.
No, sorry you are a misogynistic man. You literally tried to insinuate that I’m easy because I dared to criticize you and saw through your fake mess. What does that tell everyone? It shows that you’re the type of man to lie and insult any woman. You’re honorless.

You stand for nothing and are nothing but an redpiller who slanders all of the women in this community and a jahil.

Trending

Latest posts