Xaliimos are done in the west - Sheikh tells the bitter truth!

Doctorabdi

الوقت من ذهب
West African Muslim. He isn't a revert. It's frustrating when people say things opposite of reality. It's absolute hell for a Somali to marry another Black person. At least you can remove yourself from the community in the west. We all know that Somalis will treat you much better if you married Arab/white compared to even marrying another Somali.

Social hierarchy

- Somali marrying from a lighter skin ethnicity

- Somalis marrying Somalis

- Somalis marrying other Blacks

- Somalis marrying Somali minorities.
Damn, if he's sahelian especially those guys are nomads muslims. They also have their own qabil system funnily enough.

Wait why is somalis marrying minorities so down low? Somali Bantus, speak somali and in terms of culture are somali if i'm not wrong. A somali would rather marry a somali bantu compared to other madows

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's called reality, something many on this site have no awareness of. It's obvious Somalis on Somali forums have no life experience and don't engage in the community apart from the masjid or a few families in their neighbourhoods. Colourism and anti-Black racism is a Somali value. What you see online from racist Somalis is the exact same in real life (although most are cowards and won't say it to your face.... they'll gossip behind your back and ostracize you). This doesn't include the Westernized Somalis.

It's called reality, something many on this site have no awareness of. It's obvious Somalis on Somali forums have no life experience and don't engage in the community apart from the masjid or a few families in their neighbourhoods. Colourism and anti-Black racism is a Somali value. What you see online from racist Somalis is the exact same in real life (although most are cowards and won't say it to your face.... they'll gossip behind your back and ostracize you). This doesn't include the Westernized Somalis.
Ok so you genuinely believe that for most Somalis, a 'lighter skin ajnabi' is a first preference? In a community recorded as having almost 94% in marriage rate.

You're just talking rubbish now. I didn't mention the other items on the list btw.

West African Muslim. He isn't a revert. It's frustrating when people say things opposite of reality. It's absolute hell for a Somali to marry another Black person. At least you can remove yourself from the community in the west. We all know that Somalis will treat you much better if you married Arab/white compared to even marrying another Somali.

Social hierarchy

- Somali marrying from a lighter skin ethnicity

- Somalis marrying Somalis

- Somalis marrying other Blacks

- Somalis marrying Somali minorities.
Lol I agree with your assessment of it being hell when Somalis marry other madows but no way do Somalis think it’s better to marry a lighter skin ajnabi over Somali. Some families would still disown their child over it. Many Somalis are strictly anti Ajnabi.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Ok so you genuinely believe that for most Somalis, a 'lighter skin ajnabi' is a first preference? In a community recorded as having almost 94% in marriage rate.

You're just talking rubbish now. I didn't mention the other items on the list btw.

I didn't say it was a preference (it is for many though but are not stupid and know the odds are not in their favour). They will default to Somali. But if someone had access to a light skin ajnabi that was Muslim, absolutely they'll take it first and grab on to it for dear life. Somalis today do a lot more effort when they have a light skin ajnabi. The men are more romantic and the women will give maximum peace and cook and share bill payments.

Mozart

You need people like me
I’ll soon be releasing my paper examining how sexual frustration gives western raised Somalians an obsession with interracial relationships.

I’ll soon be releasing my paper examining how sexual frustration gives western raised Somalians an obsession with interracial relationships.
If you thought Western raised Somalis were bad, go to fob TikTok those lot curse and call Somalis with ajnabis ***** and gaal raac even if the man is Muslim 😂. Sometimes I question the IQs of many fobs who behave as though only Somalis are Muslim.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Lol I agree with your assessment of it being hell when Somalis marry other madows but no way do Somalis think it’s better to marry a lighter skin ajnabi over Somali. Some families would still disown their child over it. Many Somalis are strictly anti Ajnabi.

Racist Somali grandparents treat their half Somali kids better than full ones or ones that are half Black. There's a Somali grandmother who kidnapped a half Native Cali Beysteen/half Somali to Puntland. She kidnapped the kid from her. Have you ever heard a grandparent of all people doing that to their full Somali grandkid after a divorce? It's obvious she wanted to brag about his light skin and soft hair appearance to the locals.

Racist Somali grandparents treat their half Somali kids better than full ones or ones that are half Black. There's a Somali grandmother who kidnapped a half Native Cali Beysteen/half Somali to Puntland. She kidnapped the kid from her. Have you ever heard a grandparent of all people doing that to their full Somali grandkid after a divorce? It's obvious she wanted to brag about his light skin and soft hair appearance to the locals.

:ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: That's crazy but you need to stop painting us this way you're just lying now what Somali grandparent would treat a fully Somali child less- this is just BS I'm sorry I don't know what antics they get up to in Canada but this is not representative.

You have some agenda to paint us a certain way lol

No, it’s because she was afraid the child would be gaal. Terrible thing she has done, but in her mind, a Somali child raised by a Somali woman with elders just like her isn’t a cause of concern. Did you think about that big elephant in the room? Why would she feel the need to kidnap a child who’ll be exposed to deen and dhaqan??

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
No, it’s because she was afraid the child would be gaal. Terrible thing she has done, but in her mind, a Somali child raised by a Somali woman with elders just like her isn’t a cause of concern. Did you think about that big elephant in the room? Why would she need to kidnap a child who’ll be exposed to deen and dhaqan??

The family is not that religious and are westernized themselves. It had nothing to do with deen or dhaqan. She did it to brag about the kid's appearance. It gives her social points.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.

He is an absolute troll. Don’t waste your time.

@Angelina try being a dark skinned Somali woman. They don't have it anywhere as easy as a light skin Somali woman to get interest from men. The denial is really astonishing.
please I see them get married like everyone else. A few of my dark skin childhood friends got married well before me and other lighter people that I know. Many dark skin girls are seen as gorgeous and many Faraxs can see their beauty and rightfully so.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I don’t claim to know about Reer Canada Somalis. Y’all are weird 😂

Most mixed sex weddings I have attended were actually in Europe and the most extravagant ones always had a light skin Somali woman marrying. The dark skinned Somali woman will have a small nikkah. Colourism is clearly obvious in the community.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
please I see them get married like everyone else. A few of my dark skin childhood friends got married well before me and other lighter people that I know. Many dark skin girls are seen as gorgeous and many Faraxs can see their beauty and rightfully so.

They are very beautiful. But not many think like I do. But you're lying or clearly misinformed about the preference for light skin. Cadeey is a compliment, madobe is a slur. It's the male and their hooyo's version of 6feet or taller

They are very beautiful. But not many think like I do. But you're lying or clearly misinformed about the preference for light skin. Cadeey is a compliment, madobe is a slur. It's the male and their hooyo's version of 6feet or taller
I know what you’re talking about and I agree but at the same time I think Somalis are more feature obsessed traditionally. Even though we have fobs abusing Diana, ultimately a lot of Abdis will choose a Somali girl with a traditional Somali nose and cheekbones with long hair albeit dark skin over a light skin woman with wide features and type 4 hair. Create a poll and you’d know what I’m talking about.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Most mixed sex weddings I have attended were actually in Europe and the most extravagant ones always had a light skin Somali woman marrying. The dark skinned Somali woman will have a small nikkah. Colourism is clearly obvious in the community.

To add further, these large, expensive mixed weddings are always of younger women too. Ageism and colourism is what it means to be Somali. Their mehers are larger too while they'll have the darker skinned woman not even get a meher sometimes. You can't fix the problem if we have western raised Somalis claiming what I'm saying is not true.

Trending

Latest posts