Xaliimos are done in the west - Sheikh tells the bitter truth!

Agreed. The mother is a huge influence on the child. A lot of Muslim men deceive themselves into thinking "women of the book" are halal to marry, not realizing there's a big chance your child becomes a Christian or a Jew. A lot of these men are weak in the deen to begin with. I knew a Colombian girl whose father was a Lebanese Muslim and mother was a catholic and guess what? She was super catholic and islamophobic.
It is actually the dominant opinion that it is forbidden to marry them in a non Muslim country I don't know what source they used to say it is halal

The fact of the matter is that a religious Somali man wouldn’t marry a non Muslim. Such a thing is unheard of as Somalis are very aware of the influence of mothers. It’s always the Westernised one or the ones who have a very weak connection to the deen. New age misogynists might disagree that mothers have more influence and are in fact the ones who pass down culture and religion but Somalis of old have always known this which is why IR even for men was seen as controversial. They have this saying, but I’m going to paraphrase it in English ‘Your kids need you the most the day you pick their mother’.
The mother is the child's first teacher.

I was speaking on general terms. A lot of Somali girls in the west have fallen off, that's a fact.
I am not saying that to diss them at all. It's a simple fact and you would be dishonest to deny it.
However, I blame them men for this issue as blame is always with those who lead or claim to lead. We somali men cannot escape this.
I am not going to argue with you if that's what you're here to do.
You have every community of people falling off, men, women you name it. You’re never going to get a group that are all virtues especially in a place like the West. Some are going to fall though the cracks. But what’s insane is that most Somali girls wear hijab and abaya with many being jilbab wearers and other Muslim communities praise us for this, we have very low rates of kids outside of wedlock or Zina in general, yet our men on the internet cannot help but bash Somali women.

Word of advise, stop putting women on a pedestal and understand that unfortunately, they too are susceptible to the brainwashing that young men in the West go through as well. We have more delinquent Abdis than women but surprisingly many of you lot think that a minority of women won’t also follow in the same footsteps.

You have every community of people falling off men, women you name it. You’re never going to get a group that are all virtues especially in a place like the West. Some are going to fall though the cracks. But what’s insane is that most Somali girls wear hijab and abaya with many being jilbab wearers and other Muslim communities praise us for this, we have very low rates of kids outside of wedlock or Zina in general, yet our men on the internet cannot help but bash Somali women.

Word of advise, stop putting women on a pedestal and understand that unfortunately, they too are susceptible to the brainwashing that young men in the West go through as well. We have more delinquent Abdis than women but surprisingly many of you lot think that a minority of women won’t also follow in the same footsteps.
The problem here is you are mistaking speaking facts with bashing. What do I get from bashing my womefolk when they are a reflection of me? I have lived in the diaspora enough to know that Somali youth, boys included are only culturally religious. Don't be so defensive because that won't help our case. It's a not a personal attack either, our community is not as pious as you think and Zina is way more common than you think. I am only one individual and I have seen enough to conclude that Somali girls in the diaspora have fallen off.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can draw a similar conclusions from the Somali boys based on your own observations. Let's not sugar coat our problems, but that doesn't mean we should use to fight each other. We should just realize that we have a community issue and go from their and seek solutions.

The problem here is you are mistaking speaking facts with bashing. What do I get from bashing my womefolk when they are a reflection of me? I have lived in the diaspora enough to know that Somali youth, boys included are only culturally religious. Don't be so defensive because that won't help our case. It's a not a personal attack either, our community is not as pious as you think and Zina is way more common than you think. I am only one individual and I have seen enough to conclude that Somali girls in the diaspora have fallen off.

You can draw a similar conclusions from the Somali boys based on your own observations. Let's not sugar coat our problems, but that doesn't mean we should use to fight each other. We should just realize that we have a community issue and go from their and seek solutions.
That is where you go too far. Claiming they’re easier. Definitely don’t believe this and believe there is an element of bashing. There is now way you can actually say that’s ‘facts.’ Go to any place with many Somalis and you’d find that the girls are mostly covered up and you’d be hard pressed to find an illegitimate child and when you do, the whole communities is shocked since it hardly happens.

The only group of men who say that about Xalimos are the Faraxs in the partying scene who party with the degenerates.

The only ones that don't care or will call you Somali are the ones far removed from Somali culture.
Not really Abdi, it depends on the City. Contrary to popular belief different cities have slight cultural differences. He’d be hard pressed to find anyone who gives a hoot about who he is in somewhere like Xamar which is a big and bustling in which people care about making money and their next meal. Also, they’d lazily just assume he’s cadcad anyway. Doubt they’d even bother to question him if he can speak good Somali.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member

Because they are Arabs/whites. Somalis will be nicer to other Somalis who married into them. Try being a non-Somali with a Somali spouse. Different story. It happened to my aunt who is in her 40s. They called her kids "big nosed" and it wasn't even big. Her husband wasnt with them. Her family and the community in a large city there gave her grief. She had to leave with her kids and never returned.

Because they are Arabs/whites. Somalis will be nicer to other Somalis who married into them. Try being a non-Somali with a Somali spouse. Different story. It happened to my aunt who is in her 40s. They called her kids "big nosed" and it wasn't even big. Her husband wasnt with them. Her family and the community in a large city there gave her grief. She had to leave with her kids and never returned.
Were they African or Caribbean?

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Were they African or Caribbean?

West African Muslim. He isn't a revert. It's frustrating when people say things opposite of reality. It's absolute hell for a Somali to marry another Black person. At least you can remove yourself from the community in the west. We all know that Somalis will treat you much better if you married Arab/white compared to even marrying another Somali.

Social hierarchy

- Somali marrying from a lighter skin ethnicity

- Somalis marrying Somalis

- Somalis marrying other Blacks

- Somalis marrying Somali minorities.

West African Muslim. He isn't a revert. It's frustrating when people say things opposite of reality. It's absolute hell for a Somali to marry another Black person. At least you can remove yourself from the community in the west. We all know that Somalis will treat you much better if you married Arab/white compared to even marrying another Somali.

Social hierarchy

- Somali marrying from a lighter skin ethnicity

- Somalis marrying Somalis

- Somalis marrying other Blacks

- Somalis marrying Somali minorities.

Trending

Latest posts