Xaliimos are done in the west - Sheikh tells the bitter truth!

Yes, because if you hate Somali women. Naturally, you will despite anything resembling them. If these girls had a Somali mother, no doubt they would have a field day. Instead, they are lukewarm at most toward the father. I do not generally see many practicing half-Somalis who married non-Muslim women. Also, isn't religiosity highly influenced by the mother? Don't get me wrong, there are exceptions to the rule. Especially with highly involved fathers, we know who spends the most time with children and has the most influence over them.

View attachment 326031
The fact of the matter is that a religious Somali man wouldn’t marry a non Muslim. Such a thing is unheard of as Somalis are very aware of the influence of mothers. It’s always the Westernised one or the ones who have a very weak connection to the deen. New age misogynists might disagree that mothers have more influence and are in fact the ones who pass down culture and religion but Somalis of old have always known this which is why IR even for men was seen as controversial. They have this saying, but I’m going to paraphrase it in English ‘Your kids need you the most the day you pick their mother’.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
The fact of the matter is that a religious Somali man wouldn’t marry a non Muslim. Such a thing is unheard of as Somalis are very aware of the influence of mothers. It’s always the Westernised one or the ones who have a very weak connection to the deen. New age misogynists might disagree that mothers have more influence and are in fact the ones who pass down culture and religion but Somalis of old have always known this which is why IR even for men was seen as controversial. They have this saying, but I’m going to paraphrase it in English ‘Your kids need you the most the day you pick their mother’.

Yea your avg cultured Somali nigga isn't checking for non somali women.

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
Nomadic how old are you?
My age is classified information i aint giving it to no one
Be Quiet The Blacklist GIF by HULU

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
I can tell he is a kid. Which is why I never bother with him. He’s a kid who is probably influenced by dark NN
:idontlike: Nah dont try to group me with sum terrorist incel group none of my influence stem from them

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I can tell he is a kid. Which is why I never bother with him. He’s a kid who is probably influenced by dark NN
I think he's around 16-19 years old.

He's spoken about wanting to skip uni so I think he's still in high school.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Lol you people need to get a life and leave these girls and others like them alone. Its exhausting having to deal with this because you don't fit the image of the stereotypical Somali. They think they own you... typical of narcissists, the default personality. They're not even full Somali. Its hilarious Somalis regard them as Somali but not someone who is half Bantu or even a Somali Bantu. You hypocritical racists.

:russ:

Even the shaikhs are ignorant and immature in their speech. What kind of man of God talks that way?
I am quite aware at the state of Somali chicks in the west, but a lot of that is our responsiblity as men because we destroyed our country and moved all over the world. If we never destroyed our country, we wouldn't have 75% of the problems that plague us in the diaspora.

Even the shaikhs are ignorant and immature in their speech. What kind of man of God talks that way?
I am quite aware at the state of Somali chicks in the west, but a lot of that is our responsiblity as men because we destroyed our country and moved all over the world. If we never destroyed our country, we wouldn't have 75% of the problems that plague us in the diaspora.
This has got nothing to do with Somali women. There are no Somali women in this situation. It’s a case of a irreligious Abdi and his Filipino wife raising their children as gaal.

No Somali women involved. I also don’t see their offspring as Somali. They’re mixed with Somali blood but a Filipino culture and religion.

This has got nothing to do with Somali women. There are no Somali women in this situation. It’s a case of a irreligious Abdi and his Filipino wife raising their children as gaal.

No Somali women involved. I also don’t see their offspring as Somali. They’re mixed with Somali blood but a Filipino culture and religion.
I was speaking on general terms. A lot of Somali girls in the west have fallen off, that's a fact.
I am not saying that to diss them at all. It's a simple fact and you would be dishonest to deny it.
However, I blame them men for this issue as blame is always with those who lead or claim to lead. We somali men cannot escape this.
I am not going to argue with you if that's what you're here to do.

Trending

Latest posts