XALIIMOS answer this question with sincerity

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
When men visit your parents home (presumably many of you live with your parents) do you put on a gabasaar?

Just left a home where all their daughters wore gabasaar.

You can easily tell that they’re just accustomed to it. They got sweat pants and a shirt but have this traditional Somali gabasaar.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I'm in my bonnet when I'm at home. I don't care who you are.

images.jpeg-12.jpg

The only time I put on a hijab/gabasar is if an eedo or older woman is coming over. They're judgy and shady as hell so I cant let them catch me slipping. Men are whatever, could care less lol.

I'm in my bonnet when I'm at home. I don't care who you are.

View attachment 205787

The only time I put on a hijab/gabasar is if an eedo or older woman is coming over. They're judgy and shady as hell so I cant let them catch me slipping. Men are whatever, could care less lol.

Lol surely it should be the over way around.

Hijabless with the habos and covering up when the men are there?

:mjlol:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

She views them as roaming gossipers so she covers up.

On the other hand she knees that no visiting Adeero will take a peak at her since she’s advanced and a has-been.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I wear a prayer dress whenever guests come over the house. Sometimes I wear gabasaar if I’m wearing Baati.
A04A0B72-CF3F-4A6A-A043-AC21F2A469A8.jpeg

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings

Habos are a different story. A habo is like your second mom, I can be completely myself around them.... an eedo on the other hand :tacky: ...might aswell be a stranger or an enemy you're inviting into your house loool.

As for the guys I dont care cause I don't need to be around them around them you know. With a female guest I'd have to serve them and chit chat while they're there unlike with a guy.

I’ve worn a hijab when guests come over ever since I was younger, like 8. For some reason, guests always came over when it was hair braiding day (Sunday), so our hair was a mess. Hooyo would tell us throw on a hijab quick lool. It became a habit so we always cover up when guests come.

Also, the only guests who came over when I was younger was my dad’s side of the family (since my mom’s side are mostly back home) and they aren’t too fond of my mother. In fact, many of them hate her. So there was competition at play, my mom couldn’t be caught lacking. House had to be in tiptop shape. Good food for the guests. Kids looking prim and proper. Or else my whole sub-clan the next day would gossip about my mom being a “shitty wife”

F*ck eedos.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I’ve worn a hijab when guests come over ever since I was younger, like 8. For some reason, guests always came over when it was hair braiding day (Sunday), so our hair was a mess. Hooyo would tell us throw on a hijab quick lool. It became a habit so we always cover up when guests come.

Also, the only guests who came over when I was younger was my dad’s side of the family (since my mom’s side are mostly back home) and they aren’t too fond of my mother. In fact, many of them hate her. So there was competition at play, my mom couldn’t be caught lacking. House had to be in tiptop shape. Good food for the guests. Kids looking prim and proper. Or else my whole sub-clan the next day would gossip about my mom being a “shitty wife”

F*ck eedos.

Clearly you were child indoctrinated by a mother with hate in her heart.

You should’ve remain neutral in the conflict.

Trending

Latest posts