Xaliimo YouTuber goes ballistic after commentators called her OLD! (She showcases her family on YouTube)

Not talking about her but people in general.

Why are some people so secretive and ashamed of their age? We will all grow old. It is natural and to be expected. With age comes wisdom and confidence. I will proudly show off my gray hairs when I grow old. It's beautiful, like a badge of honor.

She looks beautiful for a 37 year old, doesn't look that age. My mother is around the same age and does not look nearly as young, due to all the hardships she has/is going through.
Personal opinion, men like young women because they're predatory or have been influenced by predatory preferences and now share the same ones so older women are condemned for wisdom, and younger women used and abused :9uoofqd:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Somalis can't see a happy woman. Old or not we're all going there arleast she looks great. 37 isn't old. 40 is the new 30.if i was her I wouldn't give that much reaction to trolls though. Live your life lady.
37 is not old. Ilhan Omar is 38. Why do people act like women rot at 30?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somalis are the scum of the earth, they hate to see someone living their life and happy. And it's always the ones in Africa. They're miserable, misery loves company.

A general dating and attraction trend shows that older men tend to like younger women. Our attraction is largely influenced by the media and as with all other institutions in a capitalistic society, they make profit: in media, women are made to feel insecure about their looks so they'll buy more products, capitalizing off insecurities they created. This is just one way the media encourages men to fetishize younger women and profit off of older women's insecurities.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
A general dating and attraction trend shows that older men tend to like younger women. Our attraction is largely influenced by the media and as with all other institutions in a capitalistic society, women are made to feel insecure about their looks so they'll buy more products. This is just one way the media encourages men to fetishize younger women and profit off of older women's insecurities.
What thats only sugar dadies or something dont make us to be pedos wth

What thats only sugar dadies or something dont make us to be pedos wth
Nowhere did I say all men are pedos, I said older men have an unnatural attraction to younger women, which is largely influenced by the media and allows lots of corporations to capitalize off of this simple fact.

Boogie

Nowhere did I say all men are pedos, I said older men have an unnatural attraction to younger women, which is largely influenced by the media and allows lots of corporations to capitalize off of this simple fact.
It's not fact broooo

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Sweety old men have preferred younger women since Adam first days. Its a biological fact to procreate & populate the world. The old men can't help it. They are driven by Biology under the tutelage of horniness.

When that happens They're usually jealous of her
It's like a yogurt expired of one day. It doesn't seems expired but it stills expired
C524E83C-6B20-4396-88A3-5523E863066B.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra chillllll:russ:. Viscous

Am i wrong tho? Walaahi i get the vibe of her being single & unmatured. A mother of 4 kids, one with autistic , first of all does not have the time to do this, second of all, her face does not look pampered like hers. She looks like Xalimo with lots of time in her hand, judging strictly by her suave nice skin.

Sweety old men have preferred younger women since Adam first days. Its a biological fact to procreate & populate the world. The old men can't help it. They are driven by Biology under the tutelage of horniness.
Me when I actively deny truth to discredit earlier society's as a result of imperialistic ideals embedded in the fabric of Western society.
Perfectly explains why the avg age of first marriage in the middle ages for women was 26 and for men 28.:camby::krs:

Boogie

Me when I actively deny truth to discredit earlier society's as a result of imperialistic ideals embedded in the fabric of Western society.
Perfectly explains why the avg age of first marriage in the middle ages for women was 26 and for men 28.:camby::krs:
What are u even saying I don't understand any of this