Xaliimo YouTuber goes ballistic after commentators called her OLD! (She showcases her family on YouTube)

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
She is so triggered.

:chrisfreshhah:
Nobody talks so fast if they're calm and collected. Reminds of this video of a dude on YouTube who was trying to prove through rhetoric that he wasn't on steroids to his audience. The man was speaking so fast that I wanted to reach through the screen and clasp his shoulder to calm him down.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
This is were it stopped for me
Screenshot_20210126-012358_Samsung Internet.jpg

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
She is so triggered.

:chrisfreshhah:
Nobody talks so fast if they're calm and collected. Reminds of this video of a dude on YouTube who was trying to prove through rhetoric that he wasn't on steroids to his audience. The man was speaking so fast that I wanted to reach through the screen and clasp his shoulder to calm him down.

I watch her channel.
She usually speaks that fast. I am surprised people's comments got to her though. She is one of the levelhead somali diaspora youtubers I know.
Her and her husband ☺

Somalis can't see a happy woman. Old or not we're all going there arleast she looks great. 37 isn't old. 40 is the new 30.if i was her I wouldn't give that much reaction to trolls though. Live your life lady.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
She looks younger then 37, i would have thought late 20's or early 30's. her face is glowing mashallah, the sister is living her best life. These internet trolls are sad and living a rafad lifestyle in their mama's basement.

Not talking about her but people in general.

Why are some people so secretive and ashamed of their age? We will all grow old. It is natural and to be expected. With age comes wisdom and confidence. I will proudly show off my gray hairs when I grow old. It's beautiful, like a badge of honor.

She looks beautiful for a 37 year old, doesn't look that age. My mother is around the same age and does not look nearly as young, due to all the hardships she has/is going through.

Why the hell is being older a problem. We really are messed up as a community. We aren't happy to see happy thriving women in their late 30s and 40s.

Instead of being triggered by low IQ folks she should be greatful for her blessings Mashaallah and keeping it moving. The majority of the people are just sour and many despite being ageist look 10 years older than her.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Why the hell is being older a problem. We really are messed up as a community. We aren't happy to see happy thriving women in their late 30s and 40s.

Instead of being triggered by low IQ folks she should be greatful for her blessings Mashaallah and keeping it moving. The majority of the people are just sour and many despite being ageist look 10 years older than her.
Ageist??? :russ::mjlol:
It isn't that deep just internet troll

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
She is beautiful and youthful looking masha'allah, I would advise her not to pay attention to negative comments and keep doing her, the world needs more people like her :)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Trending