XALIIMO with strong jawline says she’s partly Indonesian, partly Tamil and just 20% Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis girls do not come installed with nicely shaped jawlines at aaaaaalllllllll. I have come to notice this, regardless of what qabiil she falls under. All these girls have chubby cheeks and fat over there non-existent jawline.

Even the skinny somali girls have fat faces, shit weird.

This is her

Loooool I remember this vid being posted on the TL, there was another one where she posted a snapchat of her Pops and apparently he used the word 'F4qash', the Daaroods self-victimised themselves and the whole TL was in a 24 hour calaacal mode, as if their parents don't refer to other clans like Isaaq and Hawiye by their slurs :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::yloezpe::yloezpe:. Her and her dad were dragged through the mud, the TL ended turning on her like somalis turned on Maxamed Siyaad Barre, and were taking the piss out of this video specifically.

***I'm still shocked that the somali diaspora reaches to Ireland, Wallahi the civil war really sent us all over the globe.

mashallah is she not the daddy's girl one on youtube, she's one of a kind in this daddy issues somali girl epidemic we are living in
she basically made a video talking about how much she loves and appreciates her father and the importance of fatherhood and how it affects young girls growing up.
very functional and pretty young lady

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending