Xaliimo wants to be my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I say NO. We met in a mutual tea party, we connected very well, until I discovered she bounces like a boy. I ignored it, then she said, she chews qaat.! Then I say-- I am sorry I am Muslima, I dont have "baalwaad:"! But we can meet in our tea party, volunteer in the Islamic center, no problem. But she wants to be "Friends" ! She says I am not like other girls, I dont have the girls cattiness. (she doesn't know me walllee) She says she likes me because I have no emotions. Or uuqdaad! I say thank you, but I cant be friends with her because we have nothing in common. She doesnt know how to gossip. But what I cant forgive her with is she likes the Godfather movie with Al pacino. How can I befriend a girl who watches the same show as my brothers???? Next thing she will tell me is, she likes sports. Then I get a restraining order against her! I found the Godfather tidbit a bit disgusting. She says she watched it 100 times. I gave her one nasty side eye look and whispered BYE FELICIA!!!!!

Last edited:
But what I cant forgive her with is she likes the Godfather movie with Al pacino. I found that to be extremely disgusting. She says she watched it 100 times. I gave her one nasty side eye look and BYE FELCIA!!!!!
:deadrose:

The Godfather is like the best movies ever made.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Good thing you said no. She sounds suspicious. I think she wanted to do certain things to/with you. :eek:

Halwa

What I love about u is, your mind is always suspicious like mine. I appreciate that about your Halwaness walaahi I am always on guard

halwa

βœ¨πŸŒ™
Halwa

What I love about u is, your mind is always suspicious like mine. I appreciate that about your Halwaness walaahi I am always on guard

I’m always suspicious :ftw9nwa: even of myself sometimes

It is good to be suspicious. You will last longer in the world.

I say NO. We met in a mutual tea party, we connected very well, until I discovered she bounces like a boy. I ignored it, then she said, she chews qaat.! Then I say-- I am sorry I am Muslima, I dont have "baalwaad:"! But we can meet in our tea party, volunteer in the Islamic center, no problem. But she wants to be "Friends" ! She says I am not like other girls, I dont have the girls cattiness. (she doesn't know me walllee) She says she likes me because I have no emotions. Or uuqdaad! I say thank you, but I cant be friends with her because we have nothing in common. She doesnt know how to gossip. But what I cant forgive her with is she likes the Godfather movie with Al pacino. How can I befriend a girl who watches the same show as my brothers???? Next thing she will tell me is, she likes sports. Then I get a restraining order against her! I found the Godfather tidbit a bit disgusting. She says she watched it 100 times. I gave her one nasty side eye look and whispered BYE FELCIA!!!!!
Godfather?
Adiga waad walantahy if you dislike that classic

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Are you sure it wasn't Farxiya Kabayare? I heard she goes around asking female's to be friends.. Hayeeey Basra she wanted to own you.

Good thing you said NO...

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Godfather was one of the greatest movies of all time, how are you going to diss her for liking the godfather? Smh

I say give her a chance, wait until until she reaches for your *ahem*before you start judging.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Never watched Godfather maanta imma go watch just because everyone seems to like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts