Xaliimo SCAMS $7000+ "for baby sister's funeral" (money will most likely be used for trip to Korea)

a link was posted on Twitter to a GoFundMe set up by a Xaliimo called "Hawa Yusuf" the purpose of which was to raise money for her baby sister's funeral
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then it was shockingly revealed that the GoFundMe page was actually a scam all along
The innocent Xaliimo who's picture was used in the scam then made this video to alert the masses

My reliable sources are telling me the Xaliimo that set up this page wanted to raise money in order to meet her favourite Korean boyband in Seoul, South Korea kkkk :mjlol:

Last edited:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
this user posted a link to a GoFundMe set up by a Xaliimo in order to raise money for her baby sister's funeral
Then it was shockingly revealed that the GoFundMe page was actually a scam all along
The innocent Xaliimo who's picture was used in the scam then made this video to alert the masses

My reliable sources are telling me the Xaliimo that set up this page wanted to raise money in order to meet her favourite Korean boyband in Seoul, South Korea kkkk :mjlol:

:gucciwhat:

I am legit shocked for words

this user posted a link to a GoFundMe set up by a Xaliimo in order to raise money for her baby sister's funeral

Reer UK is truly gaajo subhanallah:pachah1:wtf that’s too foul
:susp:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Like honestly do you know how scummy this is? Forget it being haram you really robbing niggas of their hard earned money under such false pretenses. Whoever this demon is better get arrested + fucked up ASAP this can't run

Last edited:
UK somali girls are truly bottom of the barrel. They never cease to amaze me. I was actually quite shocked to hear the "sisters" accent being American. My initial assumptions were confirmed once she exposed this person.

Straight qashin.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
@Glizzo da Goat @MI @joko

there is not much evidence the scammer is from the UK

in fact, it would make more sense for her to be from the US since she was aware of the innocent girl's obscure Instagram page (which only has 74 followers)

It has to be someone she knows ,the only question is how did the beer girl find this charity page and why the f*ck did she trust it to share on her page?I am 100% sure there will be a trail back to the original person via the page cards they used paypal etc . I can't wait to see this person in jail.

Twitter is fucked nigerians keep posting babies with random diseases asking for money DIRECTLY to bank accounts with no real information other than one photo smh. People need to do more research before given their money out too many evil people about

Has the identity of the scammer been revealed apart from a name?

no, the scammer's identity is not known yet

and "Hawa Yusuf" is most likely not even the scammer's real name, since nobody would use their real name to commit fraud (if they are not dumb kkkk)

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
a link was posted on Twitter to a GoFundMe set up by a Xaliimo called "Hawa Yusuf" the purpose of which was to raise money for her baby sister's funeral
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She is from the UK isn’t she
I can’t even act like I’m shocked I’ve seen far worse at this point :mjlol:

it still doesn't make sense for somebody who is committing fraud to use their real location, you are being blinded by your dislike for UK kkkk
What dislike? She said the random girl was from London meaning she had to be from there too, because sisters would live in the same city right?

Trending