XALIIMO ON THE BLOCK took me to Maury show with her ghetto name. Them ain’t my kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Xalimo from da block :mjlol: that nigga Maury did you dirty

@R.Kelly congrats on being vindicated . These xalimos are out of control nowadays

Adeer she done try to pin Asian children on me just cause I live in the States and employed while Faaraxs in her country are unemployed :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

She even send elders of the tribe to use traditional child support judgement on me.

She needs to go find Bruce lee or Jesus Gonzales:mjlol:

One night of drunken stupor produced this

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I keep telling the mods to change my ghetto ass name but they're ignoring me :kanyehmm:

Forget about that!

Why you’ve been telling me that “I got white genes in my family tree” when I had doubts. You slept with Xiaing Lee but you try to be smooth about this.

Adeer she done try to pin Asian children on me just cause I live in the States and employed while Faaraxs in her country are unemployed :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

She even send elders of the tribe to use traditional child support judgement on me.

She needs to go find Bruce lee or Jesus Gonzales:mjlol:

One night of drunken stupor produced this

:chrisfreshhah: Kkk which country is our good xalimo from da block from? Fam never fall victim to child support. I’m running to Hargeisa if I ever get hit with that

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:chrisfreshhah: Kkk which country is our good xalimo from da block from? Fam never fall victim to child support. I’m running to Hargeisa if I ever get hit with that

Walahi! If you’re caught with a court ordered child support :jcoleno: say goodbye to your freedom. In otherwords prepare for diminished life quality.

The government just garnishes your hard earned check :dwill::cosbyhmm: then they’ll release $5 back at you :wowsweat::kendrickcry:

Just knowing how much kids our people produce it’s a wrap for you. Just 3 kids can render your life useless. You will get to a point where you’ll seek asylum in Somalia :krs:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Xalimo from da block why you trying to force a nigga to take care of kids that aren’t even his.

Smh

@R.Kelly you were smart on going on the show. We all know you ain’t cadaan. She been cheating on you. Atleast the world knows now that she a hoe.

Adeer my whole town took me as a fool. They always was making smart comments like “why y’all taking care of these whities “

And you know what! I got more kids with her, they black but still I’m doubtful. I had my brother around for few months around the time she got pregnant :ivers:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Adeer my whole town took me as a fool. They always was making smart comments like “why y’all taking care of these whities “

And you know what! I got more kids with her, they black but still I’m doubtful. I had my brother around for few months around the time she got pregnant :ivers:
Smh these chicks ain’t faithful. Paternity tests need to be mandatory

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it

You gotta be a special kind of stupid to come on live television claiming those kids are black knowing full well they are not and your ass cheated. Did she think she could scream the results to her favor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending