XALIIMO IN MINNESOTA alleges a serious DV by her father on mother (blasts him on fb)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
If guilty he deserves death pentaly

Everyone else stop assuming shit.

This isn’t the Salem witch trials where the accused get executed without evidence
death penalty:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh: its possible since he is black in America if he did something like murder, but an caadan can cause all hell and only get community service and probations:bell:
although you are reer Texas who are quick to jump to death penalty on guy like tay k, and when a white frat boy rapes you guys give him a 60 dollar fine:susp:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
death penalty:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh: its possible since he is black in America if he did something like murder, but an caadan can cause all hell and only get community service and probations:bell:
although you are reer Texas who are quick to jump to death penalty on guy like tay k, and when a white frat boy rapes you guys give him a 60 dollar fine:susp:
:mjlol: Before I left I seen dudes who lived in decent neighborhoods throwing gang signs on social media all cause tay K was from around that area in the hood

Tukraq

VIP
:mjlol: Before I left I seen dudes who lived in decent neighborhoods throwing gang signs on social media all cause tay K was from around that area in the hood
texas is crazy their giving white boys 60 dollar fines for raping a virgin:faysalwtf: thats even cheaper than prostitution:ileycry: while a teen like tayk who robbed an old white guy is sitting on death row :farole: I doubt he's even 18:mugshotman:

Wll. Alleged. Lets find out both sides. Today you cant trust what anyone says. If it was serious the police would take care of it. In America domestic abuse isnt taken lightly.

Emotions are involved and things are not black and white. A lot of women unfortunately are too afraid to report their husbands, let alone a daughter reporting her own father.

Whilst, you are correct domestic violence are not taken lightly in the west, most do not due to repercussions from the culprit.

Plus an imam isnt stupid enough to do shit like that

What world are you living in?

You get abusers from all walks of life. Most sociopaths and psychopaths are probably one of the most least suspected people due to their charisma and high social standing in society. That is what makes abusive sociopaths terrifying. Naive people like you fall for it and allow them to get away with it.

You do know that most women who die due to domestic violence are killed by their spouse after reporting him to the police? Most women in abusive marriages are too terrified to get the police involved. Sadly, their hestitation is rightly justified. The goverment do not do enough to protect them

You're nuts if you think issues surrounding domestic violence are straightforward.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Plus an imam isnt stupid enough to do shit like that

There’s imams living double life’s talking about the importance of having an halal income while they committing benefit fraud or worse

If this imam beat his wife he deserves jail

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
A guy beats a female to a pulp, reports him to the Police and they suggest that she “should go to a shelter”?

giphy.gif

What world are you living in?

You get abusers from all walks of life. Most sociopaths and psychopaths are probably one of the most least suspected people due to their charisma and high social standing in society. That is what makes abusive sociopaths terrifying. Naive people like you fall for it and allow them to get away with it.

You do know that most women who die due to domestic violence are killed by their spouse after reporting him to the police? Most women in abusive marriages are too terrified to get the police involved. Sadly, their hestitation is rightly justified. The goverment do not do enough to protect them

You're nuts if you think issues surrounding domestic violence are straightforward.
Waad iis xiigise. What proof do you have. That is my arguement. This isnt the salem witch trials. All i said is wait till the courts take care of ot. Second gabdha tol bey lehdahay. What is it with u being anti man. No benefit of the doubt. Not once did you state that this could be made up.

Waad iis xiigise. What proof do you have. That is my arguement. This isnt the salem witch trials. All i said is wait till the courts take care of ot. Second gabdha tol bey lehdahay. What is it with u being anti man. No benefit of the doubt. Not once did you state that this could be made up.

The sad reality is this, if a man was to tell you he got beat up by another man you would be quick to believe it.

You always doubt any victim that happens to be a woman. Despite the fact that statistics show us how staggeringly common domestic violence is.

Before you lecture me about lying women, remember causes of death incidents don't lie. Death and the reason behind it is black and white.

mrlog

VIP
The sad reality is this, if a man was to tell you he got beat up by another man you would be quick to believe it.

You always doubt any victim that happens to be a woman. Despite the fact that statistics show us how staggeringly common domestic violence is.

Before you lecture me about lying women, remember causes of death incidents don't lie. Death and the reason behind it is black and white.

@Suldaanka ninyo someone has ur file on deck.
Kulahaa ‘u always doubt any victim that happens to be a woman’

Sxb badaada ayaa la soo galay, ee isxoreey

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@Suldaanka ninyo someone has ur file on deck.
Kulahaa ‘u always doubt any victim that happens to be a woman’

Sxb badaada ayaa la soo galay, ee isxoreey

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
a lot of people doubt women their known to be liars saxib nothing new

i smell bs how did he beat a women to a pulp then waste time finding a knife
then get tackled by a little kid

complete bs

We are Muslims not Catholics. Imams are not infallible and are capable of the same sins as anyone else.
Of course. But to slander a man without concrete evidence is unislamic. All I said is wait and that an imam that we trust is human but we expect that he would be more paitent than us.

Now assuming makes an ass out of u and me. I didn’t say anything that would suggest that. What is it with feminist and their jumping the gun ideology. If anyone accuses anyone they better have concrete evidence. Hikmada islam. Allah says you need 4 witnesses for the death penalty. I wonder why so shit like this doesn’t happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts