Xaliimo Hijabi got her hijab ripped by a jealous madoow teacher ( jealous of her silky smooth hair)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
I would support if Donald trump bans the hijab.
IMG_5416.GIF

VIP
Bait thread. :siilaanyosmile:You want us to say something bad about African Americans just because one ignorant teacher in the South lacks cultural sensitivity training. People vary in hair texture. Who cares? It's clear the lady didn't know better. In the west, they assume "if you got it, flaunt it". They can't seem to fathom why you would cover something unless you have bidaar or are doing a protective style.

Niggas take the bait everytime.

VIP
:pachah1:Some people think, creating a boogeyman or collective enemy will be a unifying force - it isn't the case, nor does it work for long. :manny:

95% of racists on this website are europeans. In north america we get along fine with other black ppl but something's not right overseas. They probably get bullied daily.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Girls used to rip off my hijab in class and braid my hair and boys would just pick on all the hijab is and rip off their hijabs it was some kinda sick game I used to cry because I couldn’t say or do anything that’s when I just stopped wearing it all together tbh I couldn’t take it :jcoleno:

Girls used to rip off my hijab in class and braid my hair and boys would just pick on all the hijab is and rip off their hijabs it was some kinda sick game I used to cry because I couldn’t say or do anything that’s when I just stopped wearing it all together tbh I couldn’t take it :jcoleno:
Troll

VIP

How pathetic are you?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
95% of racists on this website are europeans. In north america we get along fine with other black ppl but something's not right overseas. They probably get bullied daily.

People are scared of Somali thugs in Toronto. I'm not surprised, they look like genetically modified specimens that escaped a lab. :damn:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Madows are the most racist bastards on this planet but cry when you dish it back. I didn't deal madows in my school years because no blacks lived in my town growing up. The only "black" people in the whole town was my family and an Egyptian family who lived 20 minutes from our house.

With that being said, In college I had couple of blacks in class with me, all they did was cry about how Somalis were not real Africans!!! :bell:

Merca

Inactive.
Madows are the most racist bastards on this planet but cry when you dish it back. I didn't deal madows in my school years because no blacks lived in my town growing up. The only "black" people in the whole town was my family and an Egyptian family who lived 20 minutes from our house.

With that being said, In college I had couple of blacks in class with me, all they did was cry about how Somalis were not real Africans!!! :bell:
Is “Somalis are not real Africans” really a thing? I always thought it was something that was just said on the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending