Xaliimo from NY crying N social media over the way French officials treated her

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Some people take race traitors very seriously

:manny:

Thats their cultural values and I can't argue against tht.
Thank god for A'Murica :rejoice:
giphy.gif

I hope the authorities speak to the cop responsible, he made a big mess over something simple

Nayaa amuus

Not likely sis. France is a really shitty place to go to as a Muslim, even more so as someone who is visibly Muslim. They hate the hijab with a passion and have banned it in many public institutions. The authorities will probably side with the officer. I would have never agreed to go to that shithole if I were her. This is messed up but it's really not surprising.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
America is the place my parents came to make a better life, and they did. I was born here, and I'm grateful for my opportunities and growing up here. No matter where I was headed or how I was dressed, from Salafist to Atheist, I was free to do so. I faced no barriers as a Somali-American or woman.
Americans are the last people to speak when it comes to racial tensions, and this is coming from an American
:chrisfreshhah:
Again, Blm?

I'm an American myself.

She's a liar.

Why is it that I have never experienced any of these sorts of incidents? Even a very minor one?

How come Asians and Indians don't make up these stories? Why is it always Blacks and Muslims?

Mr Johnson

I've been stopped at airports 3 times. Twice, it was in 2 different Muslim countries which I was literally interrogated about terrorism for several hours and couldn't blurt out that I was a "murtad" in-case those fuckers may charge me with apostasy. The third time, it was in Sydney, I was picked for special inspection by an Arab bloke who was wearing his name tag as Mohamed Al-something. He was with an Anglo-Aussie officer and after I told them, I'm an Atheist, with the dismay of the Arab-Muslim guy, the Anglo-Aussie dude smiled and said, sorry mate, continue with your trip.

This is the story of an Arab-Jewish Israeli guy. He was flabbergasted who they picked from the line of passengers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ddle-Eastern-Avi-Yemini-racial-profiling.html

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
America is the place my parents came to make a better life, and they did. I was born here, and I'm grateful for my opportunities and growing up here. No matter where I was headed or how I was dressed, from Salafist to Atheist, I was free to do so. I faced no barriers as a Somali-American or woman.
Again, Blm?

I'm an American myself.
Black Lives Matter kickstarted in 2013, you can't seriously think that racial tensions did not exist prior to that. They've existed ever since the first European encountered a Native American, since the first African was brought here as a slave.
I do not despise this country, it's irrational to do so, but that doesn't mean I can't criticize it.

VixR

Veritas
Black Lives Matter kickstarted in 2013, you can't seriously think that racial tensions did not exist prior to that. They've existed ever since the first European encountered a Native American, since the first African was brought here as a slave.
I do not despise this country, it's irrational to do so, but that doesn't mean I can't criticize it.
I see now that we're talking about two different things. I'm not ignorant or blind to our grisly history, nor do I deny it. And I think criticism is healthy.

Check out the only TV series I felt compelled to own on cloud:
IMG_1507.jpg

The second one is all about gory details. I'm not ignorant. I own audiobooks on American and world history too.

I see now that we're talking about two different things. I'm not ignorant or blind to our grisly history, nor do I deny it. And I think criticism is healthy.

Check out the only TV series I felt compelled to own on cloud:
View attachment 21235
The second one is all about gory details. I'm not ignorant. I own audiobooks on American and world history too.
Great documentary :obama:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending