XALIIMO EXCELLENCY; Mogadishu's Exams results in. 8 of the top 10 are Xaliimos 😲😲😲

Literally the ratio for Somali man-woman who attends/ed university in my city is like 1:20. 😭🙏🏽 they’re carrying us hard , may Allah bless them.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Mash’Allah Xalimos stay winning eveywhere! At this rate in 30 years 80% of xalimos will have education and 10% of faraxs:rejoice:

And the 10% remaining will be Hibongo's kids

Well done to Somali women, they work harder than most of us.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
why don't these guys marrying from back home go for xalimos like these very academically successful students instead. many of these guys who marry from back home tend to marry the lightest xalimo in their neighbor or subclan :ftw9nwa: . Think smart and let your future children have better genes.
I'm currently talking to a xalimo who had the 2nd highest score in her high school exit exam.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
They can't use their degree.. By their mid thirties they already popped out 10+ kids and full time house wife. :lolbron:
I feel for these hard working students since there are barely any white collar jobs in somalia. 90+% of graduates in somalia don't land a job with their college degrees. They need to focus on skilled trades and self-employment instead

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
i've notice that xalimos are very smart woman but make so many bad choices and there's two type of xalimo prideful and the other seeking validation, sadly the seeking validation one is dominate in somali woman but still mashallah

Trending