giphy.gif

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Inside Somalia:

- pure Cushites (northern clans)
- Omotic/Oromo mixed (Raxanweyn)
- Bantu mixed
- Hindu mixed (clans who mingled with Benadiris)

Not all Somalis are the same, even within Somalia.

The weirdest thing about this lie that is peddled by some Somalis that raxanweyne are Oromo is that they barely border oromos. The Somalis that have mixed and border oromos and that I have met that PROUDLY speak the qoti language are DIR, HAWIYE, ISAAQ and DAROD. In fact I know of a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
not to mention historically Somali men use to take on oromos as concubines.

There were like 100 hindis in Somalia and 50 of them were in somaliland :rolleyes:

Bantus have lived everywhere except jabouti. In fact a large portion of them have always lived in galbeed.

Apollo

VIP
The weirdest thing about this lie that is peddled by some Somalis that raxanweyne are Oromo is that they barely border oromos. The Somalis that have mixed and border oromos and that I have met that PROUDLY speak the qoti language are DIR, HAWIYE, ISAAQ and DAROD. In fact I know of a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
not to mention historically Somali men use to take on oromos as concubines.

The Raxanweyn are Oromo mixed and less Somali than Samaale Somalis. This is a genetic fact.

There were like 100 hindis in Somalia and 50 of them were in somaliland :rolleyes:

Benadiris have way more South Asian ancestry than Arab, but they pretend to be Arabs or Portuguese. Hence, the Hindu comment. There are thousands of Benadiris.

Bantus have lived everywhere except jabouti. In fact a large portion of them have always lived in galbeed.

Bantus have only lived at the total edge of the Somali zone of Ethiopia. Only in recent years have they traveled further. Their numbers in Somaliland and Puntland were close to zero before recent movements as well.

ExcessFame

True Villain
PSA whoever gave this company there saliva swab gave away their details to a yahuud company who can use that information for whatever they want.

It's not suugo science.

There are pure Somalis and lesser Somalis.
Somalis are mostly inbred nagadah waxaan biliis :mjlol:, don't do the genetic superiority shit that stormfront does when we have nothing to show for it

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
I'm a lesser Somali
With the Bantu body
Thats right Shawty
Take of the Baati
You want the faraanti
Or you want the haraanti

Oh yeah gangsta rap es ya nahh mean:samwelcome:

Apollo

VIP
Somalis are mostly inbred nagadah waxaan biliis :mjlol:, don't do the genetic superiority shit that stormfront does when we have nothing to show for it

False.

Somalis are not homogenous. Only the pure ones are.

There are many -ish Somalis who have Omotic or Bantu admixture.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Federalism is here and its here to stay. The sooner people accept this, the better. Never will MJ/PLers/JLers accept to be ruled from outside of Garowe and the Jubbas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts