Xaliimo Cries About Puntland and Federalism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Not true.

There are rather big genetic differences (for Somali standards) within the Darod group.

Especially Ogadenis and Marehans are a bit different from the rest of Darods when it comes to autosomal clustering.
Ogaden are the largest darood sub clan, the genetic diversity within Ogaden themselves is as great as the difference between darood subclans

Difference between the genetics of Cawlyahaan and Makaahil subclans is greater than the difference between OG and Dhullo for example.

Ogaden are the largest darood sub clan, the genetic diversity within Ogaden themselves is as great as the difference between darood subclans

Difference between the genetics of Cawlyahaan and Makaahil subclans is greater than the difference between OG and Dhullo for example.

Suugo sceince

No you idiot, your clan linage in Somali culture is decided by that of the father :gucciwhat:

I'm a pan humanist above all, all life is my clan :hillarybiz:
Why further perpetuate that mindset , the ignoring of the women's clan transforms her into an object who breeds clan members rather than an actual person.
:manny:

That's why I technically don't adhere to clans. I understand why @Yonis would.
:comeon:

Apollo

VIP

Hartis (Dhulos, Warsans, Mjays) cluster together with other North Somalis.

Ogadenis often have Oromo admixed outliers, Merehan (especially from Kenya) have the same issue.

Talking about autosomes here. Darods are not ethnically the same.

There is next to Zero genetic diversity between Somalis
:childplease:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

Ogadenis often have Oromo admixed outliers, Merehan (especially from Kenya) have the same issue.

What im saying is there are regional differnces within the subclans as well. An Ogaden from Wardeer is closer related to reer bicidyaahan MJ then they are to other OGs.

There is, but it's mainly on a Cushite to Omotic influenced axis and with an Arab and/or Bantu influence 3rd, 4th dimensions.
Yes but that is often limited to borders.Somalis in Somalia are mostly Somalis and never mix with the bantus in the south.

Apollo

VIP
Yes but that is often limited to borders.Somalis in Somalia are mostly Somalis and never mix with the bantus in the south.

Inside Somalia:

- pure Cushites (northern clans)
- Omotic/Oromo mixed (Raxanweyn)
- Bantu mixed
- Hindu mixed (clans who mingled with Benadiris)

Not all Somalis are the same, even within Somalia.

Inside Somalia:

- pure Cushites (northern clans)
- Omotic/Oromo mixed (Raxanweyn)
- Bantu mixed
- Hindu mixed (clans who mingled with Benadiris)

Not all Somalis are the same, even within Somalia.
Somali genetic studies show a dissimiliar view.Please give sources on your claims.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
There is, but it's mainly on a Cushite to Omotic influenced axis and with an Arab and/or Bantu influence 3rd, 4th dimensions.
Mudane Fuhrer Amun, how do you suggest we go about removing these undesirable traces of Omotic, Semitic and Bantu ancestry from our gene pool?

Apollo

VIP
Somali genetic studies show a dissimiliar view.Please give sources on your claims.

Wrong. In haplogroup studies where they sample a few hundred people from Somalia there's always extremely weird lineages present that aren't Cushitic. I have even seen Indonesian lineages in there at times.

Secondly, 23andMe masks intra-East African diversity. The distinction between Cushites and Omotics is not visible on there, but is visible on other software.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
She's crying about Puntland if she doesn't like the present situation in Puntland then she should suck President Abdiweli Gaas dick and plead with him but parliament in Mogadishu that are guarded by amisom can't do nothing doesn't she know that Puntland is sovereign with its own standing army cry us a river build a bridge and get over it

HuunoHunter

Old Head ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿฟ
Us Daroods are a different ethnicity to non Daroods,we should only care about our business. Somalia is a failed union
You suggest that we establish a new nation called Daroodia or The Federal Repbulic of Darood?

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

We got quite the Somali anthropologist here. Tell me, where does Leelkase cluster in all of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.