XALIIMO comes on YouTube accusing her former husband of sharing naked images of her, ones she willingly sent to him when they were a couple

@Grigori Rasputin

These fobs have interesting dramas wallahi. Shit is a gold mine don't know how I didn't notice at first.
I was hooked ever since the rumor of Hodan Abdirahman being married to 3 guys at the same time came up. Then came the Farxiya fiska situation her daughter getting fucked and leaked on the internet then another rumour developing into her being married to a gay Ethiopian dude. Shit is a gold mine man I usually watch this stuff while I'm high lol.

@Grigori Rasputin

These fobs have interesting dramas wallahi. Shit is a gold mine don't know how I didn't notice at first.
I was hooked ever since the rumor of Hodan Abdirahman being married to 3 guys at the same time came up. Then came the Farxiya fiska situation her daughter getting fucked and leaked on the internet then another rumour developing into her being married to a gay Ethiopian dude. Shit is a gold mine man I usually watch this stuff while I'm high lol.
Was it really farxiya fiska daughter?
How's she doing now

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If this is now 'common'. Many Somali men have now lost their dignity and manliness.

Its scary that men like that exist because if a man is vindictive enough, you don't even need to send him nudes. He can secretly take pics of your body. Any man willing to post your nudes, isn't above recording you on the sly.
A husband should protect his wife's dignity this one is the lowest pond of scum

There's guys that after divorcing their wife they want revenge and want to make their former wife suffer one example is the meher they agreed upon they refuse to give her out of spite

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
this whole thing of squarely putting the blame on ex-husbands for a leakage of a compromising content and automatically portraying all men as bitter and malicious is utterly foolish.

now while there are plenty of immoral and vindictive men and some women i suppose, there are lots of ways that a third person can easily gain access to your phone, computer or your cloud accounts remotely and leak whats in there.

Therefore, people especially sisters need to understand that taking sensitive pics or videos even if your single and storing them in one of your devices does not guarantee them from falling to malicious hands

My friend owned a phone store and people would drop their phone to get it fixed may be an screen repaired or some software issues and shit people forget to do b4 trusting their most sensitive part of their life with others, total strangers:browtf:but most of them are not aware of the risk and nonchalantly go about that whole thing. luckily he was a decent guy and started asking people if they have private stuff on their phone but hes probably one in a mill.

i am also glad i shared this with my own sisters and even though they initially thought of me as overzealous and awkward they thanked me later when they researched it on their own.

UPDATE

After some little digging for info I discovered that the former couple were a well known youtubers known to huge number of fobs.

apparently, we didn’t know them but they got a lot of viewers.
This lady married this dude, brought him to Europe. She was already a YouTube character like almost every mentally ill xaliimo is. She introduced her husband to her audience. He became a cohost with her. She was warned by her audience that he was after the papers. Their warning turned out to be correct. He dipped on her just a year into him coming to Europe.

Now, she accuses him of sharing naked images of her.

Here they were on a makeshift talk show where he was marinating her with love poems :dead1: :chrisfreshhah:

Here she is crying after he tricked her into coming to Europe

That’s incredibly sad! So instead of being indebt to her and grateful, he not only left her but also decided to humiliated her in front of the whole world as a reward!? Smh Cant believe this is the type of men aka typical faraax that some xalimos actually wanna share a life with and have babies with smh! A lot these guys forget there will be a judgment day, life isn’t forever and even before they get to akhiro karma is waiting for his turn!

one thing I blame this woman and all other women is why in the world would you ever take naked photos and if you do why ever share it with anyone!?! Even your husband of 20yrs!?! Why? Any woman that does this is by default asking for her pics to be leaked. Poor judgement + no xishood = devastating predicaments! Smh

Last edited: