XALIIMO comes on YouTube accusing her former husband of sharing naked images of her, ones she willingly sent to him when they were a couple

I’m strictly against nudes. If leaked, your life is ruined. They can even be used as blackmail. No thank yooooouu.

If you must send nudes, leave your face out of them. Softens the blow if leaked.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Never send nudes to a man even if he's your husband for 30 years, Somali men are not loyal, once you two are divorced he sees you as the enemy.

P.s

Marry from your clan, a man from your subclan would never do that to you. Ladies please marry your clan cousin.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Never send nudes to a man even if he's your husband for 30 years, Somali men are not loyal, once you two are divorced he sees you as the enemy.

P.s

Marry from your clan, a man from your subclan would never do that to you. Ladies please marry your clan cousin.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Somali nude = obese women with saggy breast

Probably why no one bothered making a huge collection with all the Somali nude Leaked or ever spread far

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
giphy.gif

What kinda nudes was he gettin from her? :lolbron:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I genuinely think this is a thing with the older Somalis. This isn’t the first time I’ve heard of a habayars nudes getting exposed from a salty ex husband.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP

P.s

76C80347-E845-45E6-A2BB-1ACADDCC28FF.gif

I know das right

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie

UPDATE

After some little digging for info I discovered that the former couple were a well known youtubers known to huge number of fobs.

apparently, we didn’t know them but they got a lot of viewers.
This lady married this dude, brought him to Europe. She was already a YouTube character like almost every mentally ill xaliimo is. She introduced her husband to her audience. He became a cohost with her. She was warned by her audience that he was after the papers. Their warning turned out to be correct. He dipped on her just a year into him coming to Europe.

Now, she accuses him of sharing naked images of her.

Here they were on a makeshift talk show where he was marinating her with love poems :dead1: :chrisfreshhah:

Here she is crying after he tricked her into coming to Europe

I can’t watch this
I don’t want Fob content on my YouTube recommendations

If this is now 'common'. Many Somali men have now lost their dignity and manliness.

Its scary that men like that exist because if a man is vindictive enough, you don't even need to send him nudes. He can secretly take pics of your body. Any man willing to post your nudes, isn't above recording you on the sly.

Trending