XALIIMO comes on YouTube accusing her former husband of sharing naked images of her, ones she willingly sent to him when they were a couple

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

UPDATE

After some little digging for info I discovered that the former couple were a well known youtubers known to huge number of fobs.

apparently, we didn’t know them but they got a lot of viewers.
This lady married this dude, brought him to Europe. She was already a YouTube character like almost every mentally ill xaliimo is. She introduced her husband to her audience. He became a cohost with her. She was warned by her audience that he was after the papers. Their warning turned out to be correct. He dipped on her just a year into him coming to Europe.

Now, she accuses him of sharing naked images of her.

Here they were on a makeshift talk show where he was marinating her with love poems :dead1: :chrisfreshhah:

Here she is crying after he tricked her into coming to Europe

Last edited:

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
This is why I would never send certain pictures even if am married. Your husband can already see you face to face what’s the point of this I hate this era we live in.

:wow:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Anyone who shares their photographed bodyparts with anyone or stores in their phone albums are subconsciously unwell, because they are involuntary sharing with the invisible eyes that are frequently dominating the vast ocean of the internet.
It something I can never comprehend why some people tend to do the most poor life decision makings , people should be aware of image circulation on a third parties server, even if photos aren't entirely based on nudes , like trivial things or useless selfie pics, once deleted the pixels are shattered into gargantuan pieces , they travel through cords miles away sent to other browser to get re-attached , so doxing is a reality , imagine one picture you take and deleted gets duplicated trillion times , these are the main reasons why Smartphones and computerised devices are dangerous if not malicious when you resort to do the dumbest mistake and yet there are people posting nudes like there is no tomorrow and you wonder what goes through their minds.
Ofcourse their sanity should be questioned or perhaps they are poor witted people and you cannot warn them the dangers when they are exact and equivalent to a brick wall.

I feel sorry for the lady the ordeal she is probably going through but at the same time , I can't feel sorry for her ,
play stupid games win stupid prizes, she should have never done that bold approach wtf.

The husband is not a genuine person and I hope that scum gets exposed I believe he isn't smart as her. Karma is a reality , he will one day reap what he sow.

This is a pandemic among Somalis.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Anyone who shares their photographed bodyparts with anyone or stores in their phone albums are subconsciously unwell, because they are involuntary sharing with the invisible eyes that are frequently dominating the vast ocean of the internet.
It something I can never comprehend why some people tend to do the most poor life decision makings , people should be aware of image circulation on a third parties server, even if photos aren't entirely based on nudes , like trivial things or useless selfie pics, once deleted the pixels are shattered into gargantuan pieces , they travel through cords miles away sent to other browser to get re-attached , so doxing is a reality , imagine one picture you take and deleted gets duplicated trillion times , these are the main reasons why Smartphones and computerised devices are dangerous if not malicious when you resort to do the dumbest mistake and yet there are people posting nudes like there is no tomorrow and you wonder what goes through their minds.
Ofcourse their sanity should be questioned or perhaps they are poor witted people and you cannot warn them the dangers when they are exact and equivalent to a brick wall.

I feel sorry for the lady and despite grasping and smh I am trying to sympathise the ordeal she is probably going through but at the same time , I can't feel sorry for her ,
play stupid games win stupid prizes, she should have never done that bold approach wtf.

The husband is not a genuine person and I hope that scum gets exposed I believe he isn't smart as her. Karma is a reality , he will one day reap what he sow.

This is a pandemic among Somalis.

send me your naked photos :)

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
send me your naked photos :)
Eedo are you high on something or is this your way of creating satire?
I think you are mistaking me with reer NSFW wtf.

im just a wadaad puzzled with these people.
No sane person would resort to poor life decision, especially this matter, is it safe to say they aren't mentally unstable and should get diagnosed.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
This is why I would never send certain pictures even if am married. Your husband can already see you face to face what’s the point of this I hate this era we live in.

:wow:
Exactly , they are physically together yet they send pictures of themselves wtf

The era we live in is indeed getting far worse

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He probably wanted to look at it while at work, its more frequent than u imagine

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Guys, be smart, you never know where your picture could end up, your phone can get hacked, your partner could get hacked or they could leak it. What if someone takes your phone and then they see your siisii and your partners guuguu, ceebey tacaal, xishooda, and use your brains! Uff what‘s wrong with ppl:susp:

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
she deffo lying
imagine her husband sent me her nude tf am i supposed to do with that :russ:

Somali women are notorious for distorting the truth when in a dispute or in a fight. They are so ungodly in those type of situations that it is unbelievable.

Do not expect the truth from a Somali women when her kids are removed by CPS or when her nude pics are circulating and when asked “how did the divorce happened”.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If your married why would you ask your wife to send you nudes

:what:

Also your a dayuuth if you sending your wives nudes to the public

Trending