Xaliimo brutally puts a S.J.W back in her place

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

tenor.gif

Twitter should be banned as a whole, the worst social media app there is. People who also use it who should be shot on site for promoting such a toxic garbage site.

@Samaalic Era @Ahmedahmed5000

Oh brothers......if only u knew....

:mjlol::dead::deadpeter::deadosama:

We knew it was too good to be true

They're most likely from London and being attracted to chimpanzees/apes is just part of the parcel of living in a third world jungle-like city.

Did you understand that girl in the audio?, cause I didn't, that was a stereotypical normal chimpanzee speech/accent that you find in London.

''Ugghh buuua abuuuu ugggh buga''

Last edited:

These women don't respect or understand the culture of their forefathers, they just go with the flow with any hip ideology they come across in the current society that they live in. They're just like walking zombies who don't think for themselves, it's just for retweets, and shock value she most likely didn't even write the tweet herself, she probably copied it from her black SJW lesbian friend and added the word ''Madow'' instead of ''N*gger'' to it.

Last edited:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC

Same girl:
Geesiyad wallahi, Twitter Somali girls are often very cruel to anyone who comes at a Somali girl who is popular (has more than 1k followers without posting any good content) even if the person is also Somali.
Many times I’ve seen this happen.

This girl is another geesiyad

Same girl:
Geesiyad wallahi, Twitter Somali girls are often very cruel to anyone who comes at a Somali girl who is popular (has more than 1k followers without posting any good content) even if the person is also Somali.
Many times I’ve seen this happen.

This girl is another geesiyad
damn wtf :gucciwhat:

They're shiftas

why are they so offended by Madow word? Like who has the time to be offended on behalf of others? Also the J word is like the N word. It’s sign of endearment between us blacks

Trending