Xaliimo bride dances provocatively & excessively to sent a message to her hater who accused her of being pregnant. Faarax clueless. Kid can’t dance

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The song she’s playing lyrics is basically
carrying a revengeful message. Like saying “What can you do. Can’t stop me. Look what’ve got”.

If that wasn’t enough she came back for the Xeeydha ( probably northern tradition. Must likely Puntland tradition). 👇🏾

Last edited:
Why give people that much power on your biggest day?now they’ll follow through to keep up with her marriage. I guess some people like being talked about. if she reads this girl work on your self esteem. Smh

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why give people that much power on your biggest day?now they’ll follow through to keep up with her marriage. I guess some people like being talked about. if she reads this girl work on your self esteem. Smh

The money that had gone towards these events could’ve have been used towards a brighter future.
She could’ve booked a whole 2 weeks honeymoon to Greece plus Antalya plus Lisbon and even a stop in Cairo to see the pyramids. Flaunt the images on your social media for your haters.
Once back in town use the bigger portion of the money to put it down towards a reasonable house.
Before leaving for the honey moon hold a dinner at the finest restaurant in town for your closest and dearest. No more than 25 people.
Order uncle back home to slaughter 3 goats and give the raw meat to the most needy.
Have pious quraan Xaafid from your local mosque to come and read Quran on you and your husband and the house. Give him just $100.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The wedding happened 10 months ago. She just had her gender reveal :mjlol: Stop spreading your fake news. The groom is from Puntland not her. She is Marehan

Where is this anger coming from.

There’s something burning her inside. If it ain’t a fetus then what is it.

The money that had gone towards these events could’ve have been used towards a brighter future.
She could’ve booked a whole 2 weeks honeymoon to Greece plus Antalya plus Lisbon and even a stop in Cairo to see the pyramids. Flaunt the images on your social media for your haters.
Once back in town use the bigger portion of the money to put it down towards a reasonable house.
Before leaving for the honey moon hold a dinner at the finest restaurant in town for your closest and dearest. No more than 25 people.
Order uncle back home to slaughter 3 goats and give the raw meat to the most needy.
Have pious quraan Xaafid from your local mosque to come and read Quran on you and your husband and the house. Give him just $100.
They’re young.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The wedding happened 10 months ago. She just had her gender reveal :mjlol: Stop spreading your fake news. The groom is from Puntland not her. She is Marehan
Stop lying Marehan woman have much xishood and are very conservatitive she is MJ.

Stop lying Marehan woman have much xishood and are very conservatitive she is MJ.
Her wedding is on YouTube. She’s a proud Marehan and plus she’s allowed to enjoy her wedding. Why are you upset.

18F1EE9E-0ACA-4D02-AED3-7D6679900F44.jpeg

“Nin Majerteen naagtiisa” :drakelaugh:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
She's Marehan and she's a proud nag of MJ man :mjlol:

@Hani Bee thanks for the laugh, I spit out my coffee when I saw her bio on tiktok :dead:
:kendrickcry:

Noo! Marexaan woman feel shame with pregnancy they dont like to show off that they got knocked up before their big day Ill hold this L in peace.

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
:kendrickcry:

Noo! Marexaan woman feel shame with pregnancy they dont like to show off that they got knocked up before their big day Ill hold this L in peace.
You can't blame her though, she found herself MJ King, ofcourse she will want to trap him. :lolbron:

Trending