XALIIMO and her male partner refuse to exit the Uber car of a Turkish man in Turkey

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
He drove her home in the end after she told him she would call the police, you edgy mfs gotta drop the self loathing phase you in

Another reason faraxs need to stop being skinny fat. Those skinny abdi arms are abysmal. If this farax had big arms and was a bodybuilder this taxi driver would never have pulled him out the car with such confidence. Key takeaway brothers is to go to the gym, and remain consistent therein
Look at her arm fat just swindling around :dead:

Another reason faraxs need to stop being skinny fat. Those skinny abdi arms are abysmal. If this farax had big arms and was a bodybuilder this taxi driver would never have pulled him out the car with such confidence. Key takeaway brothers is to go to the gym, and remain consistent therein
Xalimos loves to put us in danger with their qaylo even though we are the provider. No respect. Is not like someone is hurting her infront of her husband.
They love to challenge us, but support other men. Makes no sense to me

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Uber drivers have it hard in Turkey. Imagine working 12 hour shifts sourounded by the most hated ethnic group in the world. He deserves a 12 month severance pay to recover from this xalimo's qaylo.
Most people don't even know what somalis are. We're a relatively small population

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I hate Somalis dude :heh:

1670264500493.png

Xalimos loves to put us in danger with their qaylo even though we are the provider. No respect. Is not like someone is hurting her infront of her husband.
They love to challenge us, but support other men. Makes no sense to me
Look mann, one of the reasons women want tall, muscular men is because of situations like this. The world is filled with bullies like this Turkish cab driver who spend their entire lives bullying men and women who they perceive as being incapable of bullying them back. Unless you want to be treated like a danyeer in public go to the gym and work on your body. Thats the key takeaway here. Not that xalimos shout too much in public. You can talk to your xalimo about that in private.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Most of you have no idea that many taxi drivers in Istanbul are scammers and they seek foreigners to do detours and charge them 3x the rate.

Look mann, one of the reasons women want tall, muscular men is because of situations like this. The world is filled with bullies like this Turkish cab driver who spend their entire lives bullying men and women who they perceive as being incapable of bullying them back. Unless you want to be treated like a danyeer in public go to the gym and work on your body. Thats the key takeaway here. Not that xalimos shout too much in public. You can talk to your xalimo about that in private.
Lol xalimos marry turkish in droves.
So you telling me they like to bully men and women is telling me she challenges us while supporting other men lol.
It has nothing to do tallness xalimo marry any man that show them fake smile and kindness, and later see them supporting them financially and emotionally lol.
I don't see any ajnabi full filling their lives financially
They love challenging us sxb, this is Europe not somalia 50/50 my friend.
I don't see any somali men thrive through somali women. They drain you financially with out any return whatsoever.