Xabashistan election board starts releasing election results

@xabashi translate for us who Biliṣigina beat in Oromiya and who beat them in Axmaara state its hard to look it up because the pdf wont allow you to copy or select text

@xabashi translate for us who Biliṣigina beat in Oromiya and who beat them in Axmaara state its hard to look it up because the pdf wont allow you to copy or select text

These are results from some rural areas in Oromia and Amhara regions and I'm afraid will not get much local media interest in my view but it seems Abiy's prosperity parity seem to have won most of the above areas in Oromia. In never heard Paartii Badhaadhiinaa but it seems that is Prosperity Party in Oromo language.

In the above two Amhara areas, I see the main opposition NAMA/አብን(የአማራ ብሔራዊ ንቅናቄ) won in both areas and Abiy's prosperity party lost. I have heard though Prosperity party did won most of the vote in Amhara region but the opposition did also good in some areas like Gojam. Most of the well known political leaders from both the government and opposition seem to have won in Amhara region. This will make the local parliament diverse and interesting for the first time.

Last edited:
These are results from some rural areas in Oromia and Amhara regions and I'm afraid will not get much local media interest in my view but it seems Abiy's prosperity parity seem to have won most of the above areas in Oromia. In never heard Paartii Badhaadhiinaa but it seems that is Prosperity Party in Oromo language.

In the above two Amhara areas, I see the main opposition NAMA/አብን(የአማራ ብሔራዊ ንቅናቄ) won in both areas and Abiy's prosperity party lost. I have heard though Prosperity party did won most of the vote in Amhara region but the opposition did also good in some areas like Gojam. Most of the well known political leaders from both the government and opposition seem to have won in Amhara region. This will make the local parliament diverse and interesting for the first time.
Do you know who won Addis and Dire Dawa?

Almost 3 weeks later we have 53/445 seats announce. Abiy has 49/53 anounced seats. His biggest competition are liberal/moderate Ethiopiawinet/Axmaara pary Ezema and ferventAxmaara-first party, NAMA

E5tU_xFXoAETLSj

PP won every seat in Oromiya and SNNP kilils. Opposition has a majority of the handful of seats announced so far in Axmaara kilil

PM won in a landslide hands down. Even opposition parties Ezema and ABN/NAMA accepted their defeat after raising irregularities only in less than 300 polling stations out of 40,000. And election board went through polling station by polling station. In fact ABN/NAMA praised the election board for its professionalism and fairness. You can ask anyone in Ethiopia but one thing all of them agree is that this election was free and fair. No vote rigging or something.

Deputy of ABN/NAMA Yusuf Ibrahim praising election board and said they will accept the verdict of election board (he is muslim btw :ftw9nwa:).

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Seems like the elections in DDS will be fixed.
ONLF will lose.

Abye wants to transform the country into monarchy.

I will be real, ONLF losing DDSI is as realistic as TPLF losing in Tigray. They lose, and we all know its a set up. A fraud. A fixed election. If Cagjar allows these amharas such as that Amhara women running in Jigiga or those that run in Jigjiga and elsewhere to win under the guise of PP, then we have truly seen the end of DDSI and maybe the end of Ethiopia. A Oromo won't and cannot win in Amhara, so why doesn't the same apply to DDSI? Because Abiy said so? I say bullshit.

And who is Abiy going to rule over in a monarchy, after all he loses the most in a monarchy. Amharas, the original kings of the country will not allow their famous kursi to be taken by a man from Beshasha :mjlol:

They won't win. And don't let these delusional government bots on here that say "its a fair election", unaware that we have seen the state of Ethiopian elections the past 20 years cloud your judgement.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Brother Abby wins and #EthiopiaPrevails God bless rhe Tripartitate alliance! Next up Pres Farmaajo in October