Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
551px-Ethiopia_Map_1934_it.svg.png

Savage nations colonized, Ethiopia standing strong and independent:ahh:

Btw how dumb can Brittanica Somalia be to give away their chance for statehood in 26 June 1960:mjlol:

View attachment 74714

Savage nations colonized, Ethiopia standing strong and independent:ahh:

Btw how dumb can Brittanica Somalia be to give away their chance for statehood in 26 June 1960:mjlol:
Somaliland wasn’t colonized but a mere protectorate just like the MJ and Hobyo Sultanate. The south was but colonialism is irrelevant and never really had any effect at all. Italian colonialism in the south was nominal and only restricted to the coasts until mussolini took force in the early 20s so colonialism in Somalia really lasted for 17 years. Colonialism never had any significant effect on Somalia. Somalis are a nation of warriors. Stop the self hate saxib.

Last edited:
Somaliland wasn’t colonized but a mere protectorate just like the MJ and Hobyo Sultanate. The south was but colonialism is irrelevant and never really had any effect at all. Italian colonialism in the south was nominal and only restricted to the coasts until mussolini took force in the early 20s so colonialism in Somalia really lasted for 17 years. Colonialism never had any significant effect on Somalia. Somalis are a nation of warriors. Stop the self hate saxib.

pig on a lipstick, you were colonised alright, call it whatever you want, London made your decisions,

every canada, australia, new Zealand were all dominions aka a fancy word for colonialism, so was somaliland,

pig on a lipstick, you were colonised alright, call it whatever you want, London made your decisions,

every canada, australia, new Zealand were all dominions aka a fancy word for colonialism, so was somaliland,
Saxib I’m not from SL, I’m MJ from PL lol.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP

Kkkkkk it was colonized.

Dont make me bring out text of somaliland adoons saying: Your obedient slave

Saxib I’m not from SL, I’m MJ from PL lol.

weven worse, majertenia was an italian colony,

dont fall for this protectorate stuff saxib, muslims were colonised and regardless of colony, protectorate, dominion or the french community type after ww2 its just a fancy way of colonialism,

Status
Not open for further replies.