Xabashi muslims tend to view us favourably

Calmone##

Geeljire racist
I've noticed that xabashi muslims tend to see somalis as their brethren. Also,I read that Hararis helped us in the past.

Muslim Habeshas are only polite because of our shared faith but don't let that fool you into thinking they'll identify with you over a Christian Habesha. Same could be said about Arab Muslims, a lot of them are covert nationalists who'd pick the Christians of their ethnicity over a foreign Muslim.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Xabashi Muslims are so hot. I suspect it's because they are mixed with Tigriniya.

Xabashi Muslims are so hot. I suspect it's because they are mixed with Tigriniya.
I never met an oromo or cushtic Ethiopian in my life but my area is full of Ethiopians. They are all 90% Tigray though with few amharas but my god they are beautiful. Even some who have the cross tattooed on their forehead be looking tantalising :banderas:

K-M-O

Somali.
All Somalis are by definition Muslim you braindead self-hating murtard.

Somali is define by (ethnicity) that belongs to the Cushitic-branch.

Both linguistically and genetically.

Being a believer of Islam comes with spiritual and cultural value: every demographics are a believer of Islam.

This is nothing unique to Somalis.

yes: Somalis were a believer and still are; but that doesn’t mean their ethnicity is tied to the Islamic faith.

Sorry to break it to you: Somali is not an Ethno-religion.

:kanyeshrug::kanyeshrug:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Somali is define by (ethnicity) that belongs to the Cushitic-branch.

Both linguistically and genetically.

Being a believer of Islam comes with spiritual and cultural value: every demographics are a believer of Islam.

This is nothing unique to Somalis.

yes: Somalis were a believer and still are; but that doesn’t mean their ethnicity is tied to the Islamic faith.

Sorry to break it to you: Somali is not an Ethno-religion.

:kanyeshrug::kanyeshrug:
You are gaal?
:mindblown::draketf: