Xabashi lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stfu multinicker
You signed this week and you arlready :liberaltears:coming for me:mjlol:
@Defendant who are these multinicking people with the diarrhea mouth lol
Your the Ethiopian on a fucking Somali forum you retard why are you going at me for being here?:ayaanswag:plus im not admitting anything but this may or may not be the first time I've been here and why are you calling your local whiteknight here you bastard:susp:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Your the Ethiopian on a fucking Somali forum you retard why are you going at me for being here?:ayaanswag:plus im not admitting anything but this may or may not be the first time I've been here and why are you calling your local whiteknight here you bastard:susp:
Stfu you multinicking bum. You made another username just to come at me. @Defendant is a gentleman who does not have that group like mentality some of y’all members have. F off!
@Kudhufo Kadhaqaq @Jerome in the house who is this weirdo ?:what:

Stfu you multinicking bum. You made another username just to come at me. @Defendant is a gentleman who does not have that group like mentality some of y’all members have. F off!
@Kudhufo Kadhaqaq @Jerome in the house who is this weirdo ?:what:
I didn't make this user to insult your flat ethiopian ass you mong, I made it because I was bored the whole world doesn't revolve around you the only thing that does is that "gentleman" Defendant:hemad: and how the f*ck you already pulling up your simp defenses:pachah1:

B-bbut satire?

Yes to whatever that means. I'm a multinick that wants to harass you. Your victim complex is showing
You don't even know what multinick means LOOOL. And she is right it's not a joke you fucking cretin. Victim complex?? Seems as though you have been victimized your whole life so you try take the anger on me miskeen may Allah ease your pain.:siilaanyolaugh:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I didn't make this user to insult your flat ethiopian ass you mong, I made it because I was bored the whole world doesn't revolve around you the only thing that does is that "gentleman" Defendant:hemad: and how the f*ck you already pulling up your simp defenses:pachah1:
You sound so bitter and hateful for a new person
You are even coming for my homies. My last reply to you irrelevant. Stay pressed :abuxyga:

You sound so bitter and hateful for a new username
You are even coming for my homies. My last reply to you irrelevant. Stay pressed :abuxyga:
Bitter and hateful? It's just a few insults nayaa can't you take it? Or is it too much? Either way stay salty resident AIDS task force member:hemad::siilaanyolaugh:

Yeah i don't know what it means, is that a problem? Pretty sure that term was coined on here or another forum so my ignorance is forgivable. It was a pretty solid joke tbh. Just because it was made on your account doesn't make it any less funny.

Me victimized? I guess so. This started with me making an innocent joke about your catfishing past but you didn't like that so you're trying to bully me by portraying as an obsessed fan of yours but then i disputed and refuted that so you had to resort to calling the heavy artillery, your clique to pick apart my jokes and to validating your bullying of me by constantly rating you funny.

On a serious note, i think i got you sussed out. When the i mention things that are too personal to you you either dip or deflecting.
"So your trying to bully me" LOOL loser. People rate me funny because they can now you out here stalking who rates me?? Wax waalan.

You never Sussed me out nigga. Your out here writing a whole essay. :yloezpe: seems like your the one Sussed because you think I'm bullying you. @Sheikh look at this loser.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
"So your trying to bully me" LOOL loser. People rate me funny because they can now you out here stalking who rates me?? Wax waalan.

You never Sussed me out nigga. Your out here writing a whole essay. :yloezpe: seems like your the one Sussed because you think I'm bullying you. @Sheikh look at this loser.

@RichEnoughForGucci Qofkaas waalan ah la hadlayseed waa iska dameer adiga ka masayrsan. :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending