Xabashi lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dios mio. Desculpa. Honestly i don't care to apologise anymore so i suggest you learn how to deal with people on the internet. even though what i said wasn't that offensive.

Now id you'll excuse me it's glutes day. We should compare glutes after my session. Peace homeslice
:kanyeshrug: I suggest you f*ck outta here.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
um... Did you just assume my gender? Like please?? She's gap while i'm gucci??? Also i would say stop riding her clit but turns out she's full somali so the chances of her actually having a clit have decreased immensely.

And I came for Knowles and will only for Knowles. He and I have some unfinished business

Btw if you haven't guessed it by now i'm a satirical kinda of guy. But i do wish you weren't easily steamed. We could've been good gal pals. You remind me of my old pal Thomas. He was a Tank Engine. @RichEnoughForGucci
Welcome back @Bidaar Wanagsan

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I think he's confusing the actual history where Habasha people eat raw meat because of Somalis.

If you learn history, the Habesha forces were terrified to cook their meat because that would show the smoke and would lead to Somali forces to ambush them during the Abyssinian-Adal war so they were forced to eat their meat raw and now it became their traditional cuisine. :ftw9nwa:

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I heard the same story and I wonder why Somalis are scared of dogs

Why y’all run away from dogs
somalia-running_1826649i.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
**laughs in Afsomali**

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Did she forget we Somalis are the reason why they eat raw meat? We scared them to the point they turned into barbaric idiots.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Somalis talking out of their out of their asses as usual
They never have sources to back up their bs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending