Xaarmaajo commited political suicide today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess perhaps we did over react and there might be some hope. It's true that holding onto old grudges will make sure we never prosper now all we need is a leader that can unite all the clans so that there can be inner peace in the country. Besides ever heard of the saying "keep your enemies closer" it's smarter to have our two neighbours be heavily invested in the country than have them funding al shabaab like the gulf countries are. We need to put our differences aside and work together to make east africa a successful region rather than depending on treacherous arabs. The only time somalis should pick up arms is if al- shabaab acts up or if any nation goes near our oil.

The world is coming together you either join or are left behind. the TPP that trump is against will still happen without the US. EU is still EU, Brexit is a disaster ministers quitting because of it

https://news.sky.com/story/former-m...follow-his-lead-and-quit-over-brexit-11407669

If countries like Germany said that they cannot compete alone against USA or china what do you think for the likes of Ethiopia and Kenya?

EU is a direct competitor to China and USA, something similar is about the happen to Africa and we need to part of it.

B
The world is coming together you either join or are left behind. the TPP that trump is against will still happen without the US. EU is still EU, Brexit is a disaster ministers quitting because of it

https://news.sky.com/story/former-m...follow-his-lead-and-quit-over-brexit-11407669

If countries like Germany said that they cannot compete alone against USA or china what do you think for the likes of Ethiopia and Kenya?

EU is a direct competitor to China and USA, something similar is about the happen to Africa and we need to part of it.
Better for the Horn to develop together than for us to be stubborn and let pride hold us back for another 30yrs. Besides our real economy lies in oil and gas, so until the Ethiopians try to harm us by taking our oil then they are not my enemy and aren't even worth my time and effort.

Question would you want to live next door to a crazy drug addicted bi-polar neighbor or do you want to be neighbors with a a normal person that works 9-5?

well when it comes to countries it is the same, somalia was a bum for 30 years and this is effecting our neighbors, gone are the days when African dictators wanted chaos for the neighbors and were constantly funding each other mucaarids. Kenya is a country that heavily relies on tourism. Shabaab has heavily effect kenya's toursim industry. Kenya needs a strong stable partner they can trade with.

ofcourse kenya has its own agenda and so does Somalia, but it is in our common goal to see a strong stable Kenya and a strong stable Somalia. Farmaajo has got this point across to Uhuru who kicked out the mucaarids from Nairobi.
Inshallah anyway i am quite skeptical about this but you're right most somalis love to be drama queens but when positive change comes around the corner they flee from it. I am willing to let bygones be bygones as long as our neighbours have good intentions, but i will be keeping an eye on them and will watch them like a hawk. If they try anything shady like taking land or touching the oil reserves then it's jihad time. I prayed for positive changes for my country during ramadan so that we could enjoy peace for a time, so we'll just have to wait and see if it was a smart move on the part of farmaajo.

There's a difference when a province makes a deal and when a country makes a deal.
We made a deal with Abiy Ahmed's Ethiopia which is a much more trustworthy person.
President Mohamed and President Ahmed are both Muslim brothers who want to work together to make Ethiopia and Somalia better and richer countries.
Let’s not be hypocritical. When Somaliland wants good relationship with Ethiopia everybody flipped out and called them part of Ethiopia . I’m not surprised the same folks that hated on landers are the same ones now Harlem shaking for Addis .

We must let bygones be bygones. Somalia doesn't have the power to fight against Ethiopia so it is better for us to currently make peace. We will bide our time so when we become stronger we will take back Ogaden.
Over my dead body nacala!
:draketf:
DEATH TO ETHIOPIA!!!!
:fredo:

Status
Not open for further replies.