Xaalimos seeking curves are going to the LIMIT

Because most somalis have a fast metabolism and Don't know how to gain weight properly this thing is a fast short cut
Somali food and drug market needs to be regulated better otherwise all kind of unhealthy products will be introduced to the population with fatal consequences.

I don’t know if it’s cheaper though. @Fobnimo Till I Dhimo can illuminate
🤣It only costs $15 to become a landwhale
No Way Smh GIF

Because most somalis have a fast metabolism and Don't know how to gain weight properly this thing is a fast short cut
the problem is not the metabolism. It's not natural for humans to gain weight eating whole foods. Westerners are obese because processed food override your fullness signals and make you want more. I don't think the food in somalia is easy to gain with so they need this apetamine stuff. But we could just import mcds and burger king, and it will put this drug out of business :ftw9nwa:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Alhamdulillah from what I have seen most rural women had natural color so we can safely assume vast majority of women (Somalia is a rural country). Bleaching seems to be concentrated on rich urban women. We need to tackle this issue before it becomes irreversible
Some of my cousins living in Mahadaay bleach. It’s become caadi nationwide

Trending