Xaalimos seeking curves are going to the LIMIT

I once ordered a chicken as part of lunch in a restaurant back home. I was with 2 other guys. One of the guys gave me weird look. Apparently, eating chicken is not considered manly. The guys were ordering goat meat.

Bottom line, how people back home view things is completely different than what we see in the diaspora.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Nacaala the beauty standard in Somalia is light skin and obese to the point of having cankles that resemble Jimmy Dean sausage
93F024DC-5998-4418-A5B0-4ADAC821816C.png

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Alhamdulillah from what I have seen most rural women had natural color so we can safely assume vast majority of women (Somalia is a rural country). Bleaching seems to be concentrated on rich urban women. We need to tackle this issue before it becomes irreversible

Alhamdulillah from what I have seen most rural women had natural color so we can safely assume vast majority of women (Somalia is a rural country). Bleaching seems to be concentrated on rich urban women. We need to tackle this issue before it becomes irreversible
its the effect of bollywood and turkish dramas

Not even rich. A bleaching set is 10$, most people can buy that.

Trending

Latest posts