Xaalimo's come in (serious)

Would you settle/Marry with a man that has a blessed back.

• Yes. The bigger the better

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • No. I want my man flat.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Yes. As long as it isnt bigger than mine.

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As a farax with a blessed backtrunk. (Mashallah nothing i can do about:mjcry:) Im not overweight btw.
I want your opinion on niggas with ass

Vote accordingly (Only Xalimos, f*ck outta here gay niggas)

sxb I am obviously not a Xaliimo but I would imagine any woman who likes men with a big futo likes the type of futo one gains from going to the gym/lifting weights

not the type of futo one gains from eating too much baasto iyo bariis kkkk :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

@Guure
damn nigga what you doing out here with all this ass? Double cheeked up on a Thursday afternoon, hella ass, the sun is still out my nigga

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How much backtrunk are we talking about ? :damedamn:
I searched up “men with big ass” to see what is considered big add and some were fine whilst others were horrifying :drakelaugh:

As a farax with a blessed backtrunk. (Mashallah nothing i can do about:mjcry:) Im not overweight btw.
I want your opinion on niggas with ass

Vote accordingly (Only Xalimos, f*ck outta here gay niggas)
If you’re insecure about its size, I’m sure there’s exercises for butt reduction. Plus going on a diet for weight loss will probably lessen your butt fat. Have you experienced any difficulties with the ladies in relation to your butt irl?

Subxanaka yaa cadim, what's 20 niggas doing here, are you niggas dyslexic or khaniss. I clearly said Xalimos only.
And for the niggas saying i lack testosterone or i am not masculine enough, i pack weapon of mass destruction in the back and the front mind your busniness, wasaq yaahow.