Xaalimo in Somalia says cadaan men are better in a relationship than Somali males

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine getting mad about what diana abusing xaliimo, who will become the size of gobolka shabelaha hose after marriage , say.

So long as PAhGS exist i'm good

Barwaaqo PAHG :lawd:

I urge you all to join me on this mission :siilaanyosmile:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Somali girls from the diaspora are better than the Somali girls from back home :manny:

Give me a baddie/gabadh xuun from the west over a bleaching, self-hating Somali girl from back home :ahh:
I'm take the bleach any day along with the caterpillar eyebrows any day over a westernised xalimo who doesn't know where's she's from or where she's going. What's the worst that can happen if you marry a xalimo back home? You'll get divorce atleast you can have your kids stay with you whereas in the west these xalimo treat faraxs like sperm donors

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Lol what are the poor farahs who are running away from western girls for loving ajanabis going to do now:chrisfreshhah:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Whoever thinks he'll find a "cute and caring" xalimo back home are in for a rude awakening :drakelaugh:

They are more woke than the diaspora here, they will run circles around you and finnesse you daily :chrisfreshhah:
Boowe it's the gynocentric system that I'm running form not the individual or women so to speak if I have a child back home by law I as the man will be the sole custodian of that child I will allow their mother to visit the children anytime they please but I will raise my own children unlike the western gynocentric system where a father has no rights they're seen as a sperm donors nothing more that's why a mother in the west can make a father not see their kids and the law is on her side do your due diligence

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Lol what are the poor farahs who are running away from western girls for loving ajanabis going to do now:chrisfreshhah:
The way I see it western xalimos are for western ajnabi men cadaan Hindu Romanian Pakistan and madow indhoyar basically cause they tend to be more westernised.

In my hearts of hearts I believe the xalimos back home are for faraxs and all faraxs should raise their kids back home.

NotMyL

VIP
The way I see it western xalimos are from western men cadaan and madow basically ajnabi men cause they tend to be more westernised.

In my hearts of hearts I believe the xalimos back home are for faraxs and all faraxs should raise their kids back home.
Boyyy we are not missing out much of the likes of you so
tenor.gif

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Boyyy we are not missing out much of the likes of you so
tenor.gif
Illahay ba kugu dharshee look at this hairhatted hooligan who wants to settle with the likes of this them ajnabis could have you and I would still make a due for them having you. Xalimos in the diaspora have the same attitude as black es Loud abrasive diabolical narcissistic self absorbed materlistic Condescending vain arrogant :chrisfreshhah:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
She's delusional

But one thing is true Somalis aren't romantic

Back home 2 guys would walk hand in hand with each other but holding hands with your wife is ceeb
Muslims are prohibited from showing affection in public and Somalia is a majority Muslim country. I personally believe the intimacy between a man and his woman should be done in the privacy of ones home, it's not for the world to see otherwise that would be considered lewd
And indecent especially in front of kids, I'm not surprised you feel that way since you've been programmed and accepted the western decadent societies narrative LGBTQADAAH12334 as the norm I wouldn't be at all surprised if you weren't fazed by a man making love to a dog in public.

Faraxs back home hold hands out of brotherly love just because you have been indoctrinated in the west thoroughly programmed to have a perverse and perverted mind don't project your insecurities onto others.

Besides you're in touch with your feminine side why don't you stick to what you know best the culinary arts and utensils

Last edited:
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
Why do Somali's always go from 0-100? Good Muslim to straight up athiest. Proud Somali to ajnabi lover. Going from Somali guys to white guys etc etc. Wtf.

At least if you're going for ajnabi's, go for Muslim Ethiopian/Eritrean or Sudani guys (if they're interested).

NotMyL

VIP
Illahay ba kugu dharshee look at this hairhatted hooligan who wants to settle with the likes of this them ajnabis could have you and I would still make a due for them having you. Xalimos in the diaspora have the same attitude as black es Loud abrasive diabolical narcissistic self absorbed materlistic Condescending vain arrogant :chrisfreshhah:
Sounds to me like you been hurt by a xaalimo, deal with your pain in other ways walalo instead of putting us all in one box :yousmart:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Muslims are prohibited from showing affection in public and Somalia is a majority Muslim country. I personally believe the intimacy between a man and his woman should be done in the privacy of ones home, it's not for the world to see otherwise that would be considered lewd
And indecent especially in front of kids, I'm not surprised you feel that way since you've been programmed and accepted the western decadent societies narrative LGBTQADAAH12334 as the norm I wouldn't be at all surprised if you weren't fazed by a man making love to a dog in public.

Faraxs back home hold hands out of brotherly love just because you have been indoctrinated in the west thoroughly programmed to have a perverse and perverted mind don't project your insecurities onto others.

Besides you're in touch with your feminine side why don't you stick to what you know best the culinary arts and utensils

So holding hands is suddenly indicent?

Show me where its haram

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Sounds to me like you been hurt by a xaalimo, deal with your pain in other ways walalo instead of putting us all in one box :yousmart:
I don't believe in relationships so I have never been with a xalimo in my life but I have been around them and they seem no different than black chicks personally I prefer ajnabi receptacles cadaan mixed race, Arab , Asian Timo jilac aghani (Pashtun) or Persian miise Turkish, kurdish not indhoyar:susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.