Xaalimo in Somalia says cadaan men are better in a relationship than Somali males

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
:comeon:I don’t blame her all the men do back home is chew on tree branches like pandas and cheat and create offspring like they’re Adam and Eve sorry but ajanabi men are better mates. Have you looked at all the Somali women marry out ? It’s wonderful seeing them happy
:gucciwhat::susp:

ExcessFame

True Villain
Whoever thinks he'll find a "cute and caring" xalimo back home are in for a rude awakening :drakelaugh:

They are more woke than the diaspora here, they will run circles around you and finnesse you daily :chrisfreshhah:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
She needs faarax 007 type of karbaashitaan.

50K on her head

IMG_9711.PNG

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
I don't think she is lying. Cadaan men are on average probably more trustworthy and romantic. However, these same traits have put them in jeopardy with their own women. Hence why they are starting movements like MGTOW, Redpill and myriads of pick up forums:siilaanyolaugh:

Soobax101

salah la'aanta waye
Pot, kettle, black.
"If they repent and uphold the practice of prayer and almsgiving, then they are your brothers in religion. If after this, however, they break their covenant, then war should be waged against the leaders of kufr (infidelity). Here "covenant breaking" in no way can be construed to mean "breaking of political covenants". Rather, the context clearly determines its meaning to be "confessing Islam and then renouncing it". Thereafter the meaning of "fight the heads of disbelief" (9:11,12) can only mean that war should be waged against the leaders instigating apostasy.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
"If they repent and uphold the practice of prayer and almsgiving, then they are your brothers in religion. If after this, however, they break their covenant, then war should be waged against the leaders of kufr (infidelity). Here "covenant breaking" in no way can be construed to mean "breaking of political covenants". Rather, the context clearly determines its meaning to be "confessing Islam and then renouncing it". Thereafter the meaning of "fight the heads of disbelief" (9:11,12) can only mean that war should be waged against the leaders instigating apostasy.

Well that was random, perhaps you want to clue me in on what point you're making here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending