Xaalimo in Somalia says cadaan men are better in a relationship than Somali males

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

She goes on to say that cadaan guys are trust worthy and romantic who treat girls good.

She's in Somalia I can't believe xalimo back home have been duped, indoctrinated into accepting "liberty, equality, fraternity" the disease has spread :dwill:

I enjoyed watching her kharbash those faraxs with figures like 90% of farax are trash and most ajnabi marriages with a xalimo are a happy one 95% of the time it doesn't end in divorce, this chick is a legend :dead:

She speaks over most of the guest farax speakers she's dominant and assertive yet dismissive Lilith :lawd:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Majority Somali girls are disgusted by cadaans.

You can tell she has an inferiority complex Diana on over drive

Somali girls from the diaspora are better than the Somali girls from back home :manny:

Give me a baddie/gabadh xuun from the west over a bleaching, self-hating Somali girl from back home :ahh:

Last edited:

Soobax101

salah la'aanta waye
too much tv walahi Somalis back home think cadaans are everything even cadaans here prefer blacks to their own people (only men nobody wants wig wearing loud mouth )

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
She's delusional

But one thing is true Somalis aren't romantic

Back home 2 guys would walk hand in hand with each other but holding hands with your wife is ceeb

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I don't think she's being serious. She probably wants to create some controversy, to get some attention.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
I have yet to see a successful ajnabi Somali marriage:ivers:. These girls are just horny for something different & they use marriage as a chaste excuse :susp:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
:comeon:I don’t blame her all the men do back home is chew on tree branches like pandas and cheat and create offspring like they’re Adam and Eve sorry but ajanabi men are better mates. Have you looked at all the Somali women marry out ? It’s wonderful seeing them happy

Apollo

VIP
You guys do realize that there are crazy people in all groups? Why highlight whatever Somali nutter says?

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
:comeon:I don’t blame her all the men do back home is chew on tree branches like pandas and cheat and create offspring like they’re Adam and Eve sorry but ajanabi men are better mates. Have you looked at all the Somali women marry out ? It’s wonderful seeing them happy

All? No, majority but not all. Get your facts straight :ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts