Xaaji Prof. Ph.D Gaas lands in Bosaso and announces port construction date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Source kuwait-fund.org
Web.JPG (1).jpg

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Farah Ali Shire 2013 Puntland Finance Minister signing 2013 Agreement of loan of 10 Million USD for Garowe Airport and Makhir Uni.
View attachment 30205
We know that but Mr. Kastumo you accused me of hiding details to a question I was not asked, what does this show us as reer Puntland? It shows us your cuqdad and your mentality towards these great projects. The funding is well known and nothing to hide but you chose as a Kastumo to try and bring what you see as negativity to these projects because you don't want to see it built. This is a not a Hawiye like @XamarCade who wishes for an Abgaal-Isaaq union while being rebuffed for ass licking or refers to themselves as being 27 year old ciyaal mamo, this is an enemy within my own backyard that needs to be shown.

We know that but Mr. Kastumo you accused me of hiding details to a question I was not asked, what does this show us as reer Puntland? It shows us your cuqdad and your mentality towards these great projects. The funding is well known and nothing to hide but you chose as a Kastumo to try and bring what you see as negativity to these projects because you don't want to see it built. This is a not a Hawiye like @XamarCade who wishes for an Abgaal-Isaaq union while being rebuffed for ass licking or refers to themselves as being 27 year old ciyaal mamo, this is an enemy within my own backyard that needs to be shown.
U did a pre-emptive attack on me, what did I do to u bro :mjlol:

Italy Ambassador making courtesy visit to former President Farole ahead of opening ceremony for Bosaso Airport (Bendarqaasim International Airport)

FAR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending