XAAF TO BE IMPEACHED

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Do you even read what you post? It says they're backing Galmudug in ousting Xaaf and are siding with the FG.

You're such a hater you can't think straight.

DD8E002D-4E5C-4DCF-889D-3BE9F967E870-2000-000002C36ACB40FE.jpeg

:sass2:

@embarassing correct me if I'm wrong, but you claim to be non-qabiilist; but as soon as the Federal Government or your adeero Khayre are mentioned you turn into an online Qanyare :jaynerd:

So I'm not allowed to participate in threads about the gov of Somalia because the PM happens to be from the same clan as me? Am I being qabilist or is it your thinking? Lol calling me Qanyare, I didn't know who that was until I googled him because some other qabilist called me that on here.
Tbh I don't really care what qabilists on here are crying about it's so old and tired now.

:drakekidding:

So I'm not allowed to participate in threads about the gov of Somalia because the PM happens to be from the same clan as me? Am I being qabilist or is it your thinking? Lol calling me Qanyare, I didn't know who that was until I googled him because some other qabilist called me that on here.
Tbh I don't really care what qabilists on here are crying about it's so old and tired now.

:drakekidding:
No you're welcome to engage in political discourse, but you can't claim to be above qabyaalad when comments specifically about the PM make you feel some type of way :liberaltears:

I think a little honesty is needed that's all :samwelcome:

No you're welcome to engage in political discourse, but you can't claim to be above qabyaalad when comments specifically about the PM make you feel some type of way :liberaltears:

I think a little honesty is needed that's all :samwelcome:

I like Farmaajo and Kheyre and try to keep up with the news. I comment on threads about both but people like to tag me in anything to do with kheyre for obvious reasons, that's not my problem.

I like Farmaajo and Kheyre and try to keep up with the news. I comment on threads about both but people like to tag me in anything to do with kheyre for obvious reasons, that's not my problem.
Fair enough. I hope to not see you go
aewCbzF.gif

in a thread roasting Khayre that you're not tagged in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts