Xaaf Says I May Be Arrested By Farmajo

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I love this man iyo runtisa, wuxu ka cabsi gaba in xabsi la dhigo oo hamar la geeyo because Farmajo ma kaftamo @nine @Sheikh @Dues Ex Machete the marehan don't seem to have any respect for galmudug/hirshabelle/baydhabo, they treat them like they are subjects of mogadishu 'kibray'.

Anyways it's at the 3:53 mark where Xaaf let the truth out, he says farmajo is sending Nisa and Federal soldiers to his region and he fears they may storm his house and drag him to mogadishu prison like robow lagu samaye. Anything possible by SADE CLANS-MEN as they do not seem to have any respect for regional administrations in particulary hirshabelle, galmudug, baydhabo as they feel they 'own' them.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Sheikh @Dues Ex Machete @nine why do you do shit to regional admins who are new on the block, like send in somalia federal army and NISA into Galmudug, a total disrespect of galmudug regional autonomy dee, you don't respect their regional status and violate their security by sending in your army when-ever you see fit. You went to baydhabo and arrested robow and brought him on a plane to mogadishu to stand for questioning before farmajo representative. Hirshabelle didn't even put a fight against you and said 'TAKE ME' FARMAJO. Only Baydhabo tried and lost. Galmudug now is terribly worried your planning to do the same to them.

Please explain sade what your intentions are regarding 'new mamuls'. Xaaf wax ma qariyo sxb, he said he fears Farmajo will tell NISA and Somali federal army in 'qorta ha laga soo gabto' xaaf inta gurigisa la galo oo hamar la keeno, arresting the sitting president of galmudug. The incident with marehan in GG isn't helping habar gedir cause either.

Status
Not open for further replies.