View attachment 25612 View attachment 25613

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Where my fellow bradars
Another video in which a madow is grinding on a xalimo :siilaanyosmile:
shes getting more money in one video shoot then we probably make in a month so pay homage and don't knock her come up.

This is a positive thread my fellow ashy abdi's :hemad:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
she don't even look somali akhi. do you spend your time looking for shit on somali girls just to vent about them.
There's faraxs in here posting xalimos all the time and to make matters worse they lust over hijabi muslimahs so why do you have a problem with this xalimo?

I'm just pointing them in the right direction :kanyeshrug:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
she don't even look somali akhi. do you spend your time looking for shit on somali girls just to vent about them.
Two legendary Majerteen Kings and Sultans in your display picture:wowsweat:

My heartbeat races every time i see your posts :whew:

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
There's faraxs in here posting xalimos all the time and to make matters worse they lust over hijabi muslims so why do you have a problem with this xalimo?
What??? ur not making sense akhi:ayaanswag:
Yo akhi bring evidence that she is somali cus she looks like a typical african mutt. also Nigga did a halimos break ur heart cus ur always complain about somali woman. Are u going to marry her or is she ur sister's so calm the f*ck down u :camby:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What??? ur not making sense akhi:ayaanswag:
Yo akhi bring evidence that she is somali cus she looks like a typical african mutt. also Nigga did a halimos break ur heart cus ur always complain about somali woman. Are u going to marry her or is she ur sister's so calm the f*ck down u :camby:
You're just mad cause that xalimos is beautiful and you will never be able to get a xalimo like that ashy abdi take your emotions elsewhere :pachah1:

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
You're just mad cause that xalimos is beautiful and you will never be able to get a xalimo like that ashy abdi take your emotions elsewhere :pachah1:
okay akhi but ur the one who takes snaps of videos and then post up the pics on the Internet of some random chick ur never going to meet. I don't give two fucks what this girls is doing whether she is somali or not and u should too.

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
But wait I'm still perplexed.
:birdman:
Is money really that much to you that you'd grind on some dhuxul nigga for it? It's not even a lot too man :susp:

Whenever my youngin show me a new artist or rap video, I always break down the costs of a video to them.

They get upset when they find out rappers have been cheating them.
:gucciwhat:

@Cognitivedissonance

$1,300 pounds ahh! These girls do it for the gram. There's even a website where you can rent self claimed models for like 15$ an hour and use them for product shots and even videos.

These girls just showed up for some drinks and to sit in a rented Lambo.

Status
Not open for further replies.