Wu-wu-han in The House

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Rip you got an sjw sister. Couldn't be me alx I have two younger brothers they're clueless
I made that all up sxb. I don't have any sisters or SJWs under my roof.

This fever is the foked up. Can't even keep my eyes open. It's partially shut.
I had a flu like nothing I've ever experienced in February had to take two weeks of work. Started with a dry cough and then fevers with some headaches. Went to A&E and they just told me to take paracetamol and sleep it off lo and behold it was gone after a week genuinely think I've already had it :francis: Gl saaxib get alot of rest and take plenty of fluids. I tried cough pills and they did jack shit ginger tea was a lot more helpful
Yeah I've been drinking black tea since 6 am. Does the trick.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Day 2

Woke up at 4 am with a headache and a fever. Struggled to get out of bed. Couldn't even stand straight.

On the bright side my chest is no longer tight.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Day 3

Other than the blocked nose I've practically recovered. The Coronavirus isn't that bad. :gnzbryw:

Apollo

VIP
I am trying to avoid catching Covid-19 like the plague. I know it is not that bad and +99.5% of millennials and zoomers survive, but still I don't want to get it. I will make it my mission of 2020 to not catch it. :fittytousand:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I am trying to avoid catching Covid-19 like the plague. I know it is not that bad and +99.5% of millennials and zoomers survive, but still I don't want to get it. I will make it my mission of 2020 to not catch it. :fittytousand:
Any specific reasons or is it just a challenge?

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
How_to_get_pre-approved_Vietnam_Visa_for_South_Africa_passport_holders.jpg

I'm going to Wuhan once the pandemic is over
IMG-20200403-WA0000.jpg

Trending

Latest posts