Wu-wu-han in The House

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I've come down with the flu.

Dry coughs, a headache that I can't shake off and I'm finding it hard to breathe. Other than that it's alright. It's pretty manageable tbf.

Oh and two of my family members work for the NHS. I'm going to confront them this evening.

Stay safe.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
When you say you find it hard to breathe is it a stinging pain or heavy breating?

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Ears are red.
Eyes are partially shut.
And the constant chest pain.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Just got up for the loo and I'm pissing like a pensioner. There's no pressure to it. It's trickling out very slowly. And it's very concentrated.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I went downstairs and told the family that there's a good chance that I'm positive. I was met with abuse, judgement and one family member somehow managed to squeeze in an anti-Semitic remark.

"Filtar baad tahay"
"Waa salaad la'aanta"
"Waa calaamadaha Yahuuda"

Filtar = Filthy.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
So I tried to challenge their response and a family member who's a social science student decided to bring out her SJW cape.

"Tough luck! You won't be getting any sympathy from me Mr Kabeelism. Madhihaans go through the same ordeal day in day out. They're isolated and ostracised for simply being Madhihaan."

I cringed at "Kabeelism". Don't know why these youngster slap -ism on the word Qabil or why they pronounce it as Kabeel.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
So I tried to challenge their response and a family member who's a social science student decided to bring out her SJW cape.

"Tough luck! You won't be getting any sympathy from me Mr Kabeelism. Madhihaans go through the same ordeal day in day out. They're isolated and ostracised for simply being Madhihaan."

I cringed at "Kabeelism". Don't know why these youngster slap -ism on the word Qabil or why they pronounce it as Kabeel.
Rip you got an sjw sister. Couldn't be me alx I have two younger brothers they're clueless

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
I went downstairs and told the family that there's a good chance that I'm positive. I was met with abuse, judgement and one family member somehow managed to squeeze in an anti-Semitic remark.

"Filtar baad tahay"
"Waa salaad la'aanta"
"Waa calaamadaha Yahuuda"

Filtar = Filthy.

:williamswtf:

:dead: f*ck SJWs wlh glad I don't have one

Last edited:

Sol

?
I had a flu like nothing I've ever experienced in February had to take two weeks of work. Started with a dry cough and then fevers with some headaches. Went to A&E and they just told me to take paracetamol and sleep it off lo and behold it was gone after a week genuinely think I've already had it :francis: Gl saaxib get alot of rest and take plenty of fluids. I tried cough pills and they did jack shit ginger tea was a lot more helpful

Trending

Latest posts