Wtf

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
dies-of-cringe-cringe.gif

I told y’all to stop marrying your damn cousins before it gets too late ! Forget about how unfortunate looking your future children will be, it effecting their mental state is even worse.

View attachment 262834

(Most of these countries all practice cousin marriage)
Wallah it's weird 😕 I view my first cousin has my brothers and sisters rather than my cousins I call their mom hoyo

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Restrictions is definitely needed, cousin marriages lower the offspring Iq severely. We need to ban same clan branch marriages back home for some time.

Your first cousin... your uncle or aunts child. Let's not act delusional first cousin marriage happens in Somalia too, but as I previously said it isn't as frequent compared to arabs or south Asians.
Yh buts is small tho
Somali marry within different tribes

I told y’all to stop marrying your damn cousins before it gets too late ! Forget about how unfortunate looking your future children will be, it effecting their mental state is even worse.

View attachment 262834

(Most of these countries all practice cousin marriage)
This data (if true) is a huge shock to arrange-marriying societies .

Cousin marriage or even extended family marriage should be avoided if you want a healthy child.

This data (if true) is a huge shock to arrange-marriying societies .

Cousin marriage or even extended family marriage should be avoided if you want a healthy child.
I believe it.

Here in the UK, around half of Pakistanis marry their cousins.

Even though Pakistani babies account for ~4% of births in the UK, around a 1/3 (33%) of total kids born with generic defects nationwide are Pakistani.

I believe it.

Here in the UK, around half of Pakistanis marry their cousins.

Even though Pakistani babies account for ~4% of births in the UK, around a 1/3 (33%) of total kids born with generic defects nationwide are Pakistani.
For Pakistani its even worse they literally marry their own cousins not extended family clan or tribe. Its important for us to acknowledge the problems with cousin marriage & avoid it . There's no benefit to it.

Trending

Latest posts