WTF! SHE LOOKS LIKE A DUDE! Xamar airport police stop a person who was dressed like a female but ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It turns out that she is a female :bell::ulyin::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh: manne El-Kebab playing games with these niggaz.

Btw she applied too much Diana bleaching to bring abt that mustache. This is one of the side affects

Look at her face, woman done peeled off skin too far

Zailah

Exam season guys !
It turns out that she is a female :bell::ulyin::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh: manne El-Kebab playing games with these niggaz.

Btw she applied too much Diana bleaching to bring abt that mustache. This is one of the side affects

I don’t think so. She’s too pink for it to be bleaching and also she looks like a Somali lady from a mile away. :gucciwhat:

It seems like her mustache is a sign of hormone problems and besides most women have light moustaches anyway but their skin colour covers most of it up.

Poor woman though, she’s being ridiculed on the internet

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Her features aren't even manly looking, they stopped her because of the mustache, poor thing.

Edo menance, why do you know so much about female related things? Adiiga I'm afraid ina tahay laga roone.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Her features aren't even manly looking, they stopped her because of the mustache, poor thing.

Edo menance, why do you know so much about female related things? Adiiga I'm afraid ina tahay laga roone.

Try me and see if I'm that. Hadaanan kugu aasin that you call out for mercy

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Try me and see if I'm that. Hadaanan kugu aasin that you call out for mercy
:idontlike:

You grew up with a lot of sisters I can tell, dad left, no brothers so of course your interest comes from the only thing you know, female affairs.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:idontlike:

You grew up with a lot of sisters I can tell, dad left, no brothers so of course your interest comes from the only thing you know, female affairs.

Female affairs is my forte

I love that thing between your legs. Why don't you offer it up to me.

Maxaa laga wada ”laga roone”? Have heard it several times but never understood macnaheeda though.

I don’t think so. She’s too pink for it to be bleaching and also she looks like a Somali lady from a mile away. :gucciwhat:

It seems like her mustache is a sign of hormone problems and besides most women have light moustaches anyway but their skin colour covers most of it up.

Poor woman though, she’s being ridiculed on the internet
her face looks really sensitive & burned. she burned her melanin off.

question is: if she got money to fly, she got money to buy a shave. why not shave :cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts