WTF Saudi preacher promoting homo behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State

We all know about what happens behind close doors in Saudi Arabia especially considering the recent story of the son of the late King Abdullah engaging in homo behaviors with his servants in Hollywood but now the Saudis want to promote homo behavior. War yaa ilaahey yaqaan bal watch this video sxbyaal. :ohlord:

These are the people that the vast majority of Somalis suck up to to, no pun intended. :damedamn:

F

Forfon

to a certain extent, i understand why he would use an emotive story. how precious our parents are.

but then, its kinda iffy... i dunno man. this gives me inner conflict.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
We all knew that the Saudi kingdom is full of sexual deviants but for a so-called sheikh to promote this kind of filth? Waa arin yaab leh walle. The Saudis already exported terrorism to Somalia, hopefully they don't export khaniisnimo. :eminemdamn:What a contemptible people.

S

Shamis

Waxa iga yeeray bisinka bacdeen acuudka bacdeen subxaanka. Eebow dadkaan naga qabo. This 'sermon' is obviously just hiding ceeb for their leaders by normalising incest and male to male sexual contact. I bet the audience is as shocked as we are and they know waagwan - see the look on the mans face after the preacher finishes his story.

Last edited by a moderator:
Waxa iga yeeray bisinka bacdeen acuudka bacdeen subxaanka. Eebow dadkaan naga qabo. This 'sermon' is obviously just hiding ceeb for their leaders by normalising incest and male to male sexual contact. I bet the audience is as shocked as we are and they know waagwan - see the look on the mans face after the preacher finishes his story.

:what1:

S

Shamis

@bored Jamaican patois is not slang in Jamaica, its practically the national language so I wouldn't look down on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending